Backwarder

(f/n pov)

Let's see what Thievius Raccoonus has in store for today, then again it's probably the same thing I've the last three times I've read it. Still I just can't but go over it, a family that has through out generations stealing from criminals. But something else caught my attention in the book, the process of making the family cane. It seems this process was a way of initiation started after Slytunkhamen Cooper I retired, and his successor decided it would be wise to guard the treasure they stolen for generations.  The process is definitely unique, requiring loot stolen from criminals and a special caldron hidden in the Tibet mountains.  This ends up creating a cane unique to the user and a functional key for the Cooper vault. Although interesting, I still have that... woman's cane so I should I shouldn't need to use the process. Still it is rather interesting, I guess that something that makes this place more fun, just like these hidden treasure locations.

F/n: Hmm, the mirror trick.

I said looking at an infinite mirror illusion, I then slid my hand under the first mirror to see multiple copies of my hand. The mixture of plexiglass to means not even a bomb would make a dent, might be good place to hide some loot.

*tap* *tap*

I heard as I saw the kawmi master Fu has with him in the window. I soon closed the floor board and opened my window to see Wayzz was worried.

Wayzz: F/n oh it's terrible, Master Fu needs you. 

F/n: Huh... Yeah alright. 

I said as I quickly change into my alternate outfit and began heading to Master Fu's place, keeping up with Wayzz while sticking the roof tops.

F/n: I'm surprised you didn't get Marinette.

Wayzz: Well actually-.

F/n: Got it. 

I said as we soon arrived and I noticed Marinette was approaching by her usual civilian way. I soon turned invisible and followed Marinette as she de-transformed and ran inside. When we got inside, I saw a nurse taking care of sick Master Fu.

Marinette: Mast-err grandfather, is he alright? 

Nurse: Oh you know how old man are when they have a cold. One little thing and they think their dying.

Master Fu: My time has come.

He said as the nurse handed her a medication paper and walked out, when she did I revealed myself and looked at Mr. Fu

Mr. Fu: It's good to see you both.

Marinette: Both? What do you- Ahh!

She said as she noticed me and jump a bit. I soon sat down in front of the Master Fu and looked at him.

Mr. Fu: H/n, Marinette I know you two have your differences, but I would want you two both to take care of the miracle box in case something happens. You two will be the guardians of the- 

Marinette: Oh come on now, the doctor said you had a belly ache.

F/n: This is still something to think about, after all that time will come eventually. But I believe that is not all you would call us for.

He nodded as he handed me us a document.

Master Fu: I need you to go to this address at 11am, and give it to a woman with a brooch with Chinese idiom gram.

Marinette: Who is she master?

Master Fu: Someone I loved, but I never ceased the moment to tell.

Marinette: Aww, master you got a sweet heart.

F/n: Great so that's something we all have in common.