[11] Positive

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Cory's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Eleven

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

"Come home with me," I said to her.

            She stared at me blankly for a bit of time then gave a small nod.

            Grabbing her arm I tugged her towards my car, opening the door for her as she climbed in.  I made my way around the car and got in my side.

            "It's going to be okay Lily," I told her.

            She didn't answer.  She just stared blankly at the screen, tears still silently making their way out of her eyes.

            Sighing I buckled up and turned the car on, pulling out of the driveway and onto the road.

            My eyes kept glancing at Lily as she looked down, playing with her hair.

            A smirk crept onto my face as an idea came to mind.

            I stretched out my arm and draped it over her shoulders.

            Her head automatically snapped up and she turned to glare at me.  "Remove the arm."

            "I don't know... you're a really good arm rest."

            She glared ever harder at me.

            I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

            Her mouth started to twitch a bit until a smile finally replaced the scowl on her face.

            I opened the door for Lily and she walked in, looking around with a smile on her face.

            "Have I told you before that you have a lovely home?" she asked.

            I chuckled.  "No.  And thanks I guess... It was the only nice and expensive thing my dad left us."

            She got all quiet.  "What ah..." She twisted her foot a bit, "When did he um...go?" she asked quietly.

            I sighed.  "Can I tell you later?" I asked.

            She nodded.

            We walked into the kitchen and saw my mum cooking.  "What's cooking mummio?" I asked.

            She looked up me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.  "Since when do you call me mummio?" she asked.

            I smiled.  "Since now."

            "Well don't make it a habit.  It sounds lame."

            I chuckled. 

            Her eyes left mine and looked at Lily.  "Hello Lily dear!" she enthused.

            She smiled.  "Hey.  I'm surprised you remembered my name."