[2] Positive

_________________________________________________

~*~*~*~Lily's P.O.V~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

"Lily, you're going to have to do it sooner or later," Casey argued through my bathroom door.

I tilted my head back against the wall I was leaning against. I closed my eyes and tried to erase all memories of that night. How could I have been so stupid? Okay this mind erasing thing isn't working.

"Lily?" complained Casey.

Using all the strength I had I managed to walk over to the door and open it. There stood a very worried Casey with her long slender arms crossed against her chest.

"What's the verdict?"

I bit my bottom lip and couldn't bear to face my best friend anymore. With that I returned back to my seat against the wall and rested my head.

Casey stormed in and found the box on the counter still unopened. She turned to face me gazing at me with her intense brown eyes.

"Don't make me pee on the stick for you," she said breaking our little staring contest.

My mouth twitched and a small smile appeared on my face.

"Well that would be sort of useless," I told her.

"Don't make me make you pee."

"And how exactly would you manage that?"

Casey grinned evilly, "I have my ways"

We both started laughing and for that moment I forgot about all my problems.  But with a matter of seconds it all came rushing back and I was left as the hopeless little girl I was before hand.

"Don't worry Lily, it will work out fine"

Casey always made everything seem like it actually would turn out okay. I was lucky to have her here.  Not just for support but the fact she is here made all of this, just bearable. 

"I don't know what to do!" I told her honestly.

She sighed while tucking a layer of her short dark brown hair behind her ear. She thought for a moment, but finally said, "Lily, we don't even know if you're pregnant."

I lowered my head so Casey couldn't read my expression. I didn't want her to know that instead of being scared, I was actually ashamed. My thoughts kept tormenting me of what people would think of me. They would certainly not look at me the same, ever again. I would be labelled as the girl that is pregnant. My stomach dropped. What would Cory think of me?

Casey walked over towards me and crouched down to where I was sitting. She opened the box and pulled out the stick that could possibly change my whole future.

"Time to pee," Casey told me handing me the pregnancy test.

I nodded knowing that the time had come to find out the truth. Casey got up and gave me one last encouraging smile before leaving me to do my business.

I looked down at the white little stick for a moment.

"One bar and I'm safe, two bars and I'm officially screwed," I told myself before getting up and walking towards my toilet.