[42] Positive

~*~*~*~Lily's POV~*~*~*~

Chapter 42

"I'm going to kiss you now," Cory whispered against my lips before pulling me into his soft kiss.

My gut erupted in butterflies that fluttered constantly under his touch. Before it even registered, my hands made their way around Cory's neck, pulling him in further whilst getting rid of the unwanted space between us.

Cory deepened the kiss which only added fuel to the fire that was burning between us, whilst tightening his grip around my waist. I didn't hesitate at all; he only made me want him even more.

His thumb continued to stroke my cheek, as my skin burned under his touch. It was as if he was sending sparks to each part of my body in ways I had never experienced before.

My lips suddenly escaped a quiet moan, making Cory smirk against my lips. He broke away, much to my dismay and looked down at me with such an intense expression. Although I felt nothing but embarrassed under his stare I couldn't look away. I could only focus more on his blue eyes that made me feel slightly dizzy.

"Lily," he breathed, seeming rather breathless.

I felt him cup both my cheeks moving closer to my face.

"Do you feel that?"

His sudden question left me bewildered and confused, "What do you mean?"

Cory smiled slightly at my confusion whilst grabbing my hand and placing it flatly against his chest. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt the rapid beating pounding from his chest. My eyes widened a little with surprise. Could I really have such an effect on him?

"Do you feel that?" he asked me softly.

I smiled while nodding. I grabbed his free hand with my own, mimicking his actions as I rested his hand against my heart knowing he felt my racing heart.

As my gaze drifted to his face, I could see him looking at me with one of the softest expressions I have ever seen him have.

"What is it?" I asked feeling curious about his expression.

He smirked before pulling me into another kiss, this one being more intimate then our last. My heart was pounding even harder than before, something I was sure Cory could feel. He started to pull me out of the bathroom and towards his bedroom door, whilst never breaking the kiss. He leaned me against it firmly and I could feel his cheeky grin against my lips.

"Lily," he said breaking away a little, but not far enough as our lips still touched.

"Cory!" I complained wanting nothing more than what we were doing before.

He shook his head and laughed a little, "Am I that good hey?"

"Don't think so highly of yourself!"

"Sure sure, you just want my body," he smirked trying to hold back his laugh.

How little this boy knew.

I stood on my toes to reach up to Cory's height before moving my mouth to his ear.

"What if I did?" I whispered softly as I watched Cory's reaction change from cocky to just plain shock.

He looked at me questionably, as if to seek confirmation that what I said was true. Once he got his answer no more words were said. Instead he opened his door and pulled me in, letting me fall to his bed.

"Lily, I-" but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Less chit chat, more this," I demanded while Cory chuckled.