[18] Positive

~*~*~Lily's POV~*~*~

Chapter 18

"Name it Casey!" yelled my best friend.

"NO TRISTAN!"

"Casey!"

"Tristan!"

"NO, CASEY!"

"Tristan is so much better and you know it," Tristan tried to prove his argument.

"Nah, I think Casey has a better ring to it."

"Pfffft!"

"Um, hate to break your little argument about my baby's name. But I am not calling it after you two," I told them with a smile on my face.

"Aww, But Lil' Tristan is such a cool name. Can't you imagine your cute little baby in your arms, looking down at it saying, 'Look at my little Tristan'," Tristan tried to sell me.

I didn't respond, just laughed.

"I still think Casey is better," Casey butted in as she took a sip of her bottle of water.

I shook my head, "I don't even know the sex of the baby!"

"It's a boy."

"NO! It's a girl. I have best friend instincts, I know these things."

"Well I have supernatural powers that look into the minds of Lily's unborn children. BURN!" Tristan replied why I smacked my head to the table I was sitting at.

"I think you two need some serious help," I told them both with a small laugh.

I saw Casey open her mouth to respond but something caught her glance.

"LILY!" yelled a familiar voice.

I turned around to see Jake strutting his way across the cafeteria to me.

"Hey Jake," I smiled.

"What's my partner in crime up to?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Partner in crime?"

"Oh yes," he said with a wink.

"Lily is too good for crime mate," Tristan laughed as he joined our conversation.

"Oh I am not sure; you should have seen some of the stuff-"

"Shut up Casey," I cut her off as the other's just laughed. 

I took this moment to look around at my surroundings for any sight of him. I had been eagerly waiting to see him, just the sight of him made my breath catch.

That sounded so cheesy.

Not you again.

Dude, I am your brain.

Did you just call me dude?

What are you going to do abo-

But all thought's were cut off when the boy I had been waiting for entered my vision. He casually strolled in with a bright smile on his face. He didn't usually seem this happy but he seemed overjoyed about something.

Maybe he just got laid?

"Oh. My. God. Would you just shut up?!" I shouted to my brain.

Idiot.

"Eh, Lily. I think you have gone crazy," Tristan told me sincerely.

"Oh shut up."