[3] Positive

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Cory's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Three

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

Closing my locker door I turned to see two girls standing there, clutching their books to their chest.

"Hey Cory," the blonde one mumbled.

The brunette giggled.

I leaned against my locker.  "Hey girls," I said smirking.

"Um, Cory..." the blonde started.

"Yes?" I asked, staring into her eyes.

Her face turned bright red.  "Are you going to the party this weekend?"

"What party?"

"The one at Dave's."

Dave must have been going to tell me later...  I looked the blonde up and down, alright chest, fine body... could be fun.  "Only if you're there," I told her, catching one of her stray locks and pushing it behind her ear.

She giggled, biting her bottom lip.

"Alright, so... see you there," she said, turning around and walking off with her friend.

Smiling I turned around and headed off to my first class.  On the way I made eye contact with my last party's fun... Lisa... Linda... Lily... something like that.

            As soon as my eyes met hers she quickly looked away.

            She was great in bed, but too innocent for a second time... I reasoned with my hormones.

Slumping down in my seat I started to snooze out of the lesson, waiting for my last class to end.

Dropping my bag to the floor I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey brother," Jojo said as she entered the room.

"Hey," I mumbled as I opened the fridge, scanning for something to eat.

"Hungry?" she asked as she pulled herself up to the counter.

"Offering?" I replied.

"Dreaming," she said as she rolled her eyes.

Grinning, I closed the fridge and sat next to her on the counter.  "It was worth a try," I stated.

"Even though you know I won't make you food."

I shrugged.

Jojo is three years younger than me, meaning she's fourteen.  She has long black hair with a side fringe, bright blue eyes like me, and is a complete skater girl.  The last time she had a girly moment was a year ago when she got her period.  She came running out of the bathroom and to mum screaming about bleeding.  When it came to Jojo's humour it is purely sarcastic.  Sarcasm is her second language.

"So who's your bitch this week?" Jojo asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have a bitch for each week."