[36] Positive

~*~*~*~Lily's POV~*~*~*~

Chapter 36

I let the hot water rush across my skin, relaxing my body completely. So much had happened in the last few hours that it left my mind rather mind boggled. Cory liked me, but most of all... he admitted it. Something I could only hope to dream of and it happened, and it did! Coming to terms with this was all new, and I became rather confused on how I should act. I mean, he knows that I like him. I know that he likes me. What now?

With this thought in my mind I turned off the streaming water and stepped out of the shower carefully, not wanting to slip over. I dried myself quickly chucking on a loose fitting pair of pyjamas, which I then followed by towel drying my hair.

Once I had finished, I was about to walk out but something caught my eye. On the vanity a small bottle caught my eye. I walked over and picked up the small bottle reading the words 'Men de' ore.'

He uses aftershave?  My brain questioned.

Most men would use aftershave, Lily.

Are you contradicting me?

Don't you start.

I am you stupid.

Shut up.

You shut up.

"Why don't you both shut up," I whispered to myself getting rather frustrated.

Great... I settled for talking to myself. I was definitely going mad.

I opened the bottle of aftershave and went to take a smell of it. One sniff and I dropped the bottle, spilling the contents over me. Great going Lily.

I picked up what was left and quickly screwed the lid back on. Using a towel I tried to dry off the most of it, but the smell that was coming from me was too strong. Maybe he won't notice. He uses it after all. He'd be use to it. I sighed, and gathered all my things, while walking out of the bathroom.

Cory was lying on his bed reading a book of some sort.

"Woah... who would have thought Cory Peterson was capable of reading a book?" I gasped in horror.

Cory snapped his head to look at me and put the book down quickly, "I'm capable of a lot of things, you should know that by now."

"Trust me, I know that."

Cory just shook his head and laughed , running his hands through his black hair.

"Where did Jojo go, I swore I heard her when I was in the shower..."

"What did you hear?" he asked me rather quickly.

I was taken a little back but shook it off, "Nothing really, but I definitely recognised her voice."

"Oh... Um, well she went downstairs."

"Oh okay," I said with a small smile.

I stood there awkwardly in the middle of his room, rather hoping that Cory would make conversation. But when I realised he wouldn't, I decided to try myself.

"Umm, how is Courtney?" I asked randomly.

He looked up at me with a curious glare, "She went home about ten minutes ago"

"Oh, that's cool I guess."

Cory gave me another curious look before getting up and walking over to me.