Prologue

The prologue is short but I promise it gets better☺

Skyler

I should have told him the moment he said he loved me. He was not the only one. Everyone has judged me before but it hurts more when he did. What was I thinking? That he would accept me after he knew who I was. I was fantasizing about my future with him when he said he had feelings for me too.

I was on cloud nine. The truth had to be out someday and it came out eventually yet I didn't want him to find out this way. I wanted him to know it from me but it's too late.

For a moment I forgot that he would judge me like the others. I guess this was how it was supposed to be. It ended before it even started. I would try to forget him and if...

Shane

I knew something was off about her. It made sense. I was so so stupid to fall for her. This is why I hated feelings. We end up hurting ourselves. This was why I never dated anyone. I stayed away from love, relationships, and all of that to avoid myself from getting hurt and here I am.

Not everyone is lucky to have a love story like Mom and Dad. After everything, I am still thinking about her. Skyler, Why? You know I hate when people lie. You promised you wouldn't hide anything from me yet you chose to hide your biggest secret and me who always tends to read people's minds. Why couldn't I see that you were hiding something this big from me? I was so blinded by your love and I trusted you so much yet you chose to hide the truth...