Chapter 14

Skyler

Skyler

I saw Shane pacing towards us angrily and I knew he was pissed. This will not end well. "I want to talk to you, Skyler. I hope you don't mind Tyler."

He glared at Tyler who knew it was not the time to get into arguments. Seeing him made Tyler nervous. He was shaking."I don't."

He was fuming. Now he wants to talk, he can't control everything.
"I am in the middle of something. We can talk later."

"You are going to come with me now." He commands and I glare at him. He can make everyone silenced but not me. I am not afraid of him."You can't order me around."

"Fine. You asked for it." I wasn't prepared for what he did next. Shane grabbed my hand by my wrist and dragged me out of the venue. Everyone was looking at us. I tried to let it go but he didn't leave it.

"Everyone is watching Shane. Leave me now." He held it tight and whatever attempt I made to free myself. I couldn't.

"Does it look like I care? You asked for it. Wouldn't have happened if you listened to me the first time."
Then Shane took me to the parking lot. He opened the car door and gestured me to sit. I was so confused about what he was doing."Sit."

This was not the time for arguments. This was a new side of him I was seeing. He never behaved like this and I knew that I had to listen to him, he wasn't in the mood for arguing.

I sat in the car and then he started to drive. My mind was filled with thoughts."Where are we going? We missed the left home."

"We are not going home." He says angrily. Honestly, I was getting intimidated by his behavior."You are scaring me, Shane."

He realizes and he says softly."It's not like I am going to kidnap you."

After half an hour of silent drive, we reached an unknown location but I could say we were at the lakeside. Shane unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door. He then stood in front of the car, moving back and forth. He dragged me out of the ballroom and brought me here and isn't doing or saying anything.

I got out of the car and started with the questions. "What is the purpose of bringing me here, Mr.Shane?" He then faces me and says in a tone louder than usual.

"You want to know the purpose. What are you doing Skyler?"

I am not supposed to answer questions. He is. "What am I doing? You dragged me out of there and brought me here."

"Dancing with my brother. Ignoring me and then whatnot. What happened all of a sudden? Things were going great." His face softened and he looked upset. I wanted to know why. Why does he care what I do if he has a girlfriend?