Chapter 23

Skyler

Skyler

Shane gifted me a dress to wear on our date tonight. I loved the dress.
It made me feel amazing but not as compared to when I wear Shane's hoodies. It was after a long time I was wearing a dress. I also thought the dress was too much for a date. I could have worn something from my closet.

As I walk down the stairs I see that Shane was looking at me. Does he purposely get ready faster so he can look at me coming down the stairs? I won't complain I liked it. When he looked at me with eyes full of love and admiration. It made me feel special.

I stand in front of Shane waiting for a reaction but he was silent. He was wearing a black coat and a white shirt and the top three buttons were left open giving a good peek of his well-built chest.

 He was wearing a black coat and a white shirt and the top three buttons were left open giving a good peek of his well-built chest

It was matching his favorite black shoes. I got a smell of his cologne from faraway which was my favorite. My main purpose in wearing his clothes was this smell of his. It smelt like him and I love it. It makes me wanna think about why everything so fancy. It was just a date.

There are shirtless men and then there are men in suits. I have seen Shane shirtless, in casuals and suit and I can't figure out in what he looks best. There can not be a debate on this because no matter what he wears he looks remarkably attractive.

He would wear a paper bag and still look strikingly handsome and when he enters the room, everyone's eyes are on him. He had that kind of personality but that is not what made me fall in love with him. I fell in love with his rudeness along with his sweet caring nature. I loved all of him. Even his flaws and weakness, everything.

"Don't you think this is too much..."
I said fidgeting with my dress.

"I am speechless. You...I don't know what to say. I have fallen in short of words." I blush as I heard him complimenting me. I was flattered listening to him.
"Stop, You are just exaggerating."

"I am not. I am only saying the truth." Shane then takes out a box and from its structure, I could say it was a jewelry box. I look back at him and he gestures to me to open it. It was a necklace. It was a moon and sapphire heart with a star pendant.