Chapter 39

"You are Mine and Mine only and
I will do anything to make
That happens..."

David

"Shane, what are you doing? You are all over the news again. Not a surprise considering you are giving this news channel topic of discussions every now and then. First, you made the headlines a year ago when you married Emily and now you are seen with Skyler. I got so many calls asking about it. Care to explain all of this mess you created."

Shane

"I am sorry Dad because you have to answer anyone for my actions but I have an explanation to this and I swear its justifiable. I was on my way home. We have to talk about this."

David

"Of course. We have to talk about this. We are waiting."

Ava

"What did he say?"

David

"He is coming over to explain."

Shane

Yes, somebody leaked our photos on the internet and we are the trending topic of discussion now. It is not we, mostly it was me. The perfect husband cheating on her lovely wife. All they want is that one mistake we commit but do they do know they the backstory to it.No, all they want is to make judgments on it without knowing the entire truth. It is their job and they are not going to change it. I should have been careful. I know all of this and how this works. They just want something to raise their ratings. If only they knew the truth. After I hanged up with Dad, I called Skyler. We didn't talk after we saw the news.

Skyler

"We have to find out who leaked the photo."

Shane

"Why are we letting this bother us? After the divorce, I am going to marry you. Then again the latest news will be Shane married the love of his life Skyler."

Skyler

I could already feel a smile curl on my face. Married to the life love of his life.

Shane

"I wish I could be there to see your smile."

Skyler

Yeah. I wish but still, there will be rumors about me and him as. I don't like being talked about.
"Shane, you very well know I don't like this kind of rumors being spread. We know the truth, not the others. They will still talk. You are still married and I will be called the mistress."

Shane

"Don't worry Sky. I will take care of everything. I am going to Dad and Mom to explain the situation then I will come to see you."

Skyler

"Do you want me to come with you?"

Shane

"No. I will be fine. See you later. I reached home."

Skyler

"Alright."

Shane

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Skyler

"No."
I sensed the frustration in his voice. I knew what he was talking about.
"Actually yes."

Shane