Chapter 5

Shane

Shane

I went close to her and kneel down. I pick her up and place her head on my lap as I took her hand and checked her pulse. Without wasting more time I lifted her up in my arms and took her to my cabin.

I never do this for anyone but then why am I doing this? I was really concerned when she was not opening her eyes

I never do this for anyone but then why am I doing this? I was really concerned when she was not opening her eyes.  I was worried about the girl I hated and played games with.
"Open your eyes, Skyler."
I took her in my office and laid her on the couch and then immediately I called the doctor and texted Tyler.

I sat down beside her as she was laying on the couch. I was holding her hand when Tyler came in and I slowly left her hand. "I got your text. What happened?"

I stood up and walk to him. I explained him everything that happened. "I was waiting for her downstairs to leave and when she didn't answer my calls. I came up to check and I don't know how she got trapped in the archive room. She is claustrophobic I am guessing she collapsed there. I really hope she is fine."

He looks at Skyler on the couch and then he looks back at me.
"But something else is triggering me."

I ask him confused as to what was triggering him."What?"

"Like carrying her up and bringing her was something anyone would do and that's okay but holding her hand and looking at her with a worried look on the face. It's so unlikely of you. I don't understand."

He noticed. Of course he noticed. I told you he wouldn't let it slide. He knew me too well to have noticed my sudden change in behaviour towards Skyler. I look at Skyler while saying."I don't know Tyler. It's strange for me too, yet seeing her like that I am worried."

What are you doing to me, Skyler?

The doctor came in after fifteen minutes of Tyler coming. We waited outside my cabin as the doctor checked up on her. All this time I was worried and concerned for her. After a few minutes, the doctor came up to us.

"Everything is fine. The lack of oxygen made her unconscious. I have written down a few medicines. Make sure she takes them and if something like that happens again, call me. Also, I would have to run some tests on her. I would say everything is fine for now but I would like to see the reports first."