Chapter 37

"I don't know if it's late
I don't know what happens next
But I have realized
That I can't spend another minute
Without you.
And that no matter how hard I try
I can't stay away from you..."

Shane

"Nooooo..."
I wake up and take a look around. I take deep breaths to calm down. I was panting and my face was covered with sweat. Then slowly I came back to my senses. I was in the bed in Bryon's room. So it was a dream but I knew that this dream can turn true someday. Bryon comes in. He might have heard me scream and came in to check.

Bryon

"Shane, Are you okay? You yelled at the top of your voice and woke me up."

Shane

"I had a very bad dream."
Now it was a dream and I know what I had to do next. I have to take my chance. I can't risk it. I can't. I am coming for you, Sky. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and change into something else.

Bryon

"Am I invisible to you? Will you tell me what's happening and where you are going?"

Shane

Bryon who was already confused was looking at me and I will explain to him all later because now I have to go.
"I can't explain it to you now. See you."
I take my car keys. I took a muffin from the tabletop of the kitchen and left when Bryon yelled at me from behind.

Bryon

"I don't know what to do of you."

Shane

"Nothing. I will see you later. Bye and thanks for the muffin."

Shane

I drove back to Skyler's house and I reached there within fifteen minutes. I take a deep breath and walk up to her door. It was open so I invited myself in and then I take a look around. She was standing upstairs just coming out of her room.

Skyler

"What are you doing here? Go back. I have nothing to do with you."

Shane

I didn't say anything and she went into her room. I climbed upstairs and enter the room and I run-up to her. I held her face and kissed her she was startled by it at first by my sudden move and hesitated but then she kissed me back. It took me a year to realize that I can't live without her. This moment felt so right. Everything fell into place with her.

Skyler

Shane came upstairs to my room and the next thing I know was he kissed me. He held my face and kissed me. It was gentle as if he kissed his sorrows away. It was rough at the same time as if he was waiting for this for so long. I couldn't get enough of this moment. I was surprised but I kissed him back. I had been dying for this moment for so long.

Shane

I was craving for her touch. Without breaking the kiss I pinned her against the wall behind me. It was after so long I was kissing her and I didn't want this moment to end but after a few moments, she pulled back leaving both of us breathless. I rest my forehead against hers while holding her by her neck as we both breathed heavily. A smile curls up on my face automatically.

Skyler

I pulled back and he rested his forehead on mine holding me by my neck as we took deep synchronized breaths. We both had our eyes closed but there was a smile on our faces but we have to talk. I want to know if he realized it yet. I was still pinned against the wall with him towering over me and eyeing me up with his dark intimidating eyes. He had me trapped in between him and the wall. His eyes reflecting happiness and excitement and I was engulfed by his familiar smell which comforted me. My cheeks were burning and maybe red. My mind raced and my heartbeat quickened up as I was breathing heavily. He grabbed a strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear as he kissed my forehead gently. I couldn't help but smile. How does he do it? How can he make me feel so much for him and each time better than the last. Only he can this effect one me. No one except Shane. Sometimes I forget how remarkably appealing he looks when smiles at me.
"This isn't right."