Chapter 35

Shane

Shane

Skyler throws a snowball at Noah and she is smiling to see his face.
"You. Wait and watch." He takes a lump of snowmaking a snowball and throws it on her. She starts running in the opposite direction."Stopped it Noah. No, Wait."

Noah chases Skyler around in the snow shooting snowballs at her and he comes closer to her tripping and Skyler falls on top of him. I could see her blushing as she giggles when he pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.
"You have a beautiful smile you know." She blushed as he had a grin onis face.

"I love you Sky." He calls her Sky. Only I can call her Sky. I see Skyler leaning to kiss him.

I wake up from that dream and look around. It was just a dream which seemed pretty real. The sight of them together made my blood boil and I punch my fist at the table in front of me.

No...

How will I tolerate this? It hasn't been a few hours and I can't get the picture of Sky and him out of my mind. He said placing a hand on my shoulder. "Shane. Calm down. You can't hurt yourself. This had to happen someday. I know it hurts."

"She caught me, Bryon., I blurted out that I love her." I explained. Bryon came into the lobby in about forty-five minutes. He was taking a look around the hotel.

I shove him into the car and then the plane without any explanation.
I dozed off the minute we took off and we didn't have a chance to talk.

"I saw her too." I look at him surprised. Where and when did he see her?

"What? Did she see you?" I asked him. The situation is already worse. I didn't want to complicate more things so I left the place.

He shook his head." No. She didn't see me. I was passing by her door and I saw her. It's better if I don't tell you what I saw." I wanted to know what happened. 

"What is it? Tell me now."Bryon face held down and I knew I would not like what he was going to say.
"She was crying and Noah comforted her. Then when Noah was about to leave she held his hand asking him to stay with her. She didn't want to be alone tonight."
Oh, God! My head is gonna explode. He is going to stay the night with her. Anything can happen and imagining it made my heartache."I can't. I mean...What?After I just told her I love you."

Bryon had an apologetic look on his face."You should have told her the truth, Shane. I don't want to upset you but Noah is a nice guy and he loves her. It's just a matter of time. She will move on. This is what you wanted. If only you told her everything..." I know. I always thought about it. What would have happened if I had told her the truth? Will things be different? I guess I would never know.

"Stop. I cannot hear it anymore."
It's easier said than done. Now that she is interested in someone. I can't even imagine it. It made my blood boil only at the thought of it.