Chapter 11

Skyler

Skyler

"No no no..." I yell and sit upon my bed. I took a deep breath and look around. I was in my bed. It was just a dream. Holding my head, almost crying. Shane comes running into my room. He must have woken up by my scream.

"What happened Skyler? You were screaming in your sleep. Did you see a bad dream?" He asked with concern in his eyes. t was a dream. I wipe off the sweat from my forehead and took a deep breath. Thank God for its a dream but I knew that someday it would be true."Yeah, it was. A nightmare. A bad one and I don't want this dream to be true."

He sits on the bed and smiles at me. "Relax. It was just a nightmare." Which will turn true one day when you will know the truth. Then you will be the one filled with anger and I would no longer able to see that smile I am seeing now. Let's not think of it now.

"What's the time." I stood up keeping the blanket aside and rubbing her eyes."Its midday. I was about to make lunch."

Midday. I didn't even realize I had been sleeping for that long. I was exhausted I guess.
"What? I never sleep till so late."

"It's okay. You were tired last night."
He faintly smiles.

"I will take a shower and help you out to make lunch." Shane leaves my room. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower and change myself into some PJs. I tie my hair in a bun and went downstairs to help Shane make lunch.

He was engrossed in it that he didn't acknowledge my presence. I decided to look at him for a while. I saw him chopping the vegetables. He was wearing a white t-shirt which was a bit see-through which gave a peek of his well-built abs and grey track pants. How does this man look good in everything? He can go out in this and it won't matter.

I tried to listen carefully and I hear him humming a song. I found it adorable. Then my gaze fell on his flexed muscles and beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. It was a captivating sight for me. Okay, enough staring. I entered in "Tell me how can I help you, Chef Shane?"

"You can knead the dough. I already did the other preparations." He says and found the bowl ready with flour in it. "Fine. What are we making?"

"Pizza." He says and I exclaim in joy. I love pizza. You can eat it anytime and every time. I can't say enough about pizza. It's the best food invention."Fantastic."

I start kneading the dough with my hands and both my hands were used in it. The loose strands of my hair were troubling me as it was coming into my eye enabling me to work.

I start blowing them but all my efforts went in vain. Shane noticed and came close to me. He gently tucked the loose strands of hair behind my hair and I smiled.

We were standing so close to each other and I was glancing at his big hazel eyes. He locks eyes with me and I just see how deep they are. His sharp jawline with a stubble. I could only imagine his muscular body underneath that loose t-shirt he was wearing.