Chapter 45

"Sometimes Forever
Means Forever..."

26 years later

Shane

Today Kristan and Tristan turn 27 and I officially retired. Kristan took over The Blitz and Tristan was more into writing so he decided to write books. He sings well too. I am so proud of them. Taylor married Noah two years later. Bryon also worked it out with Leslie and they adopted a boy. Taylor and Noah had a girl Ruth and she is handling Skyler's business. Tyler and Scarlet had two sons, their eldest son Charlie took over Mom's restaurant '5 Spot'.
"Happy Birthday to the both of you."

Tristan

"Thank you, Dad."

Skyler

"Did he tell you?"

Shane

Skyler comes in and stands beside me and puts a hand around her.

Kristan

"Tristan's book got selected and he is going to be a published author now. They loved it."

Tristan

"Yeah. I got a call yesterday."

Shane

"I am so proud of you."

Tristan

"It wouldn't have been possible without your support. Thank you for always supporting me Mom and Dad."

Kristan

"How can you forget Anna?"

Anna

"I heard my name."

Skyler

"Hello, Anna. Are you enjoying the party?"

Anna

"Thank you for inviting me and Congratulations Tristan for your book. I told you you can do it."

Tristan

"Thank you, Anna. I will see you later."

Shane

"He likes this girl."

Kristan

"Yes. He won't admit."

Skyler

"Stop pulling his leg."

Tristan

"Thank you, Mom and she is just a friend. I will go see the others."

Kristan

"I have to introduce you to someone. Luke..."

Luke

"Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Smith."

Skyler

"Nice to meet you, Luke."

Shane

"And he is."

Luke

"I am her friend."

Kristan

"Boyfriend."

Shane

"What? Wait. I do know you. You are the same, Luke. The playboy, the most desired man in New york.Is with a new girl every night."