Its Not Gonna Be Me

"BEAST BOY!" Raven yelled room her room. "Raven. RAVEN!" Beast Boy heard her cry and ran to her room. He burst open the door to see her laying on her bed shaking and yelling. "RAVEN?" Beast Boy ran to her and tried to pick her up. "No! Don't! I won't let it happen." Raven yelled and fought. She wasn't fighting Beast Boy and he knew it. He held her in his arms until she calmed down and settled into a calm sleep. She didn't fall asleep. Terra inserted an image in her head. The image showed either Raven becoming an apprentice or Terra killing Beast Boy and she had two days to decide. "Beast Boy?" Raven asked awakening. "Raven." Beast Boy said in a reluctant whisper and held her tighter. Raven sunk into his arms for awhile and let him hold her. "I love you." Beast Boy whispered in her ear and kissing her neck. "I love you too." Raven answered back and kissed him. She knew she would have to spend all the time she had left. She started kissing him harder and his grip got tight. "Rae I don't wanna hurt you. I want to; I really do but I don't wanna hurt you." Beast Boy said keeping his eyes closed. "I'm sorry." Raven said embarrassed. "Don't be." Beast Boy said pulling her closer. "Beast Boy I trust you." Raven said looking him in the eye. "Please know. It's not gonna be me I'm doing it for your safety. I promise I love you." Beast Boy started at her confused. "Rae, what do you mean?" Raven ignored his question and started kissing him. He forgot his question and kissed her back. She knew then that she had to do it to protect him. "Beast Boy?" Raven asked breathing heavily. "Yes?" Beast Boy asked pulling her in to hold her. She didn't answer but she started to cry. "What is wrong baby?" Beast Boy asked. "You'll find out soon. I have to I can't lose you. Even if that means losing myself." Raven sobbed. "Rae, I know exactly who you are and nothing would change that." Beast Boy said rubbing her head. "Always remember that." Raven said looking down. "I'll never forget." Beast Boy said lifting her chin up. "I love you." He said kissing her. "I love you too BB." Raven said kissing him back.
"Where did Beast Boy and Raven go?" Robin said exiting his room. "They are in Raven's room." Cyborg said making food. "Where is Starfire?" Robin asked looking around. "She's on the roof." Cyborg said and Robin headed for the door. "Hey Star. What's up?" Robin said sitting behind her and bringing her to his chest. "The Stars look glorious tonight! Do they not?" Starfire said excitedly. "Not as beautiful as my Star." Robin said kissing her cheek. Starfire blushed and giggled.