Not quite.

All the sudden a gray looking and red eyed Beast Boy appeared. Raven knew what was happening but she prayed against it. "Are you okay." Raven asked trembling. "Just peachy." The Beast Boy like thing said. He pulled her up and pulled her close. "Beast Boy?" She asked desperately. "Not quite." It said leaning to kiss her. She couldn't hurt it, it could be apart of him. "Hey get away from Raven!" Beast Boy yelled walking out of the bathroom. Before he could look up Raven hit the Beast Boy look a like with her powers into the wall. "Don't you touch her again." Beast Boy growled. "What are you gonna do? You couldn't keep Terra, what makes you think she'll be any different?" It asked provoking him. "You can't protect her much less love her." It finished. "I can protect her! She's not like Terra! I do love her!" Beast Boy yelled at him. "Don't get your pants in a wad little boy." The look-a-like spat. "Dude, you're as little as I am!" Beast Boy pointed out. The thing looked at himself then turned into a rhino. It charged at Beast Boy but he moved. "Beast Boy! You can't defeat yourself! Let me." Raven said stepping up. "No. I can't let it hurt you. It looks like apart of me. I don't want anything having to do with me hurt you. It would feel like I did." Beast Boy tried to explain. The look-a-like caught Beast Boy off guard and knocked him down. Beast Boy had a quick recovery and changed into a dinosaur. "Beast Boy!" Raven gasped when it hit him again. "Stop you can't win against yourself!" She yelled. She joined in no matter what he said. She knocked him out. "Let's bring him back to the tower." Beast Boy said frustrated with himself. "It's okay, you couldn't have won. You can't defeat yourself it knows you. It is you." Raven told him. It still bothered him.
"I guess this is what Terra warned us about." Robin said looking at the tied up evil Beast Boy. "Hello." It said awakening with a smirk. "What do you want?" Cyborg snapped. "For one of you to go work for Slade." He laughed. "I'll be loose and messing with her until you do." He said pointing at Raven. "Like hell you will be!" Beast Boy snarled. Cyborg held him back from punching the creature. "I would mess with Terra but hey you already went through her. Who will be next? Starfire?" It asked. "No." Robin snapped. "Oh yea she's your problem." It laughed. "She's not a problem!" Robin yelled. The thing chuckled. "I'm not leaving Raven." Beast Boy snapped. "I feel my stay is over now." It said and vanished. Beast Boy frustrated walked to Raven and pulled her in a hug. "I'm sorry." He said madder than ever. "It's alright." She said obviously hurt. "No it's not. It's not okay until I know you're safe." He said trying to calm down. "We will figure it out." Raven assured him. "Y'all should probably go get some rest." Adena pointed out. "She's right." Speedy added. "Yes friends go rest." Starfire finished. "Alright. Raven please come to my room. I don't want you alone and out of my sight." Beast Boy said and looked at her. "Okay baby come on." She said in a sweet voice. Beast Boy and Raven walked with her to his room. "Lay down. You are tired I can tell it." Raven ordered. He plopped down and she walked to him. She took his shoes off of him; trying to be caring. She placed them in his closet and took off her cloak. He sat up for a second and pulled his shirt off. "Will you come lay with me?" Beast Boy asked nervously. "Yes." She said sliding beside him. Beast Boy put his arm around her and let her lay her head on his chest. "I hate this. He's still out there and wants you." Beast Boy said aggressively. "Beast Boy...." Raven pleaded for him to not be so harsh. "I'm sorry I'm not mad at you." Beast Boy said softening his voice. Raven looked up at him and he grabbed her neck. He pulled her up by her waist so that's she was kinda over him. He kissed her strong and steadily. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you Raven." Beast Boy said looking down. Raven was a loss for words. "I trust that you won't let anything happen." Raven assured him. Beast Boy didn't say anything back. He kissed her again and didn't stop.
"You are not a problem." Robin assured Starfire. "I know." She said sitting on the couch while Robin looked for any signs of movement in the tower on the screens. "I hope they are okay." Adena said moving around her fire in her hands. "Will you quit before you set off the smoke detectors." Cyborg joked. She gave a wide eyed guilty look and stopped. Speedy laughed at his girlfriends cute innocence. "I'm sure they are okay." Speedy said still chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!
Author here doing author things.
Anyway I want your opinion on what you want to see happen with that book! So leave a comment and I'll consider your opinion!
Tell me what you would like to see happen with Adena and Speedy! What do you think should happen with Beast Boy and Raven? What do you guys think about Adena joining the Teen Titans?
P.S. props to my friend Olivia for editing for me!