Join Us

"TRIGON!" Raven yelled in her sleep. "RAVEN?!" Beast Boy yelled for her. Beast Boy rushed out if bed and ran as fast as he could to her room. "Raven what's wrong?" He asked rushing to her side. "It's Trigon." Raven said breathing heavy and shaking. "He's not after me he's after Adena. He's working with Slade again I know it. He's protecting Slade. He wants to take Adena's power and kill her. He wants to make her destroy the world along with Terra, Red X, and Slade. After Slade makes her an apprentice they will bring Trigon back." Raven barley got it all out. "I thought you were the portal?" Beast Boy asked. "I was. He's getting stronger. Now he is wanting Slade to give Adena the gem. Only she has enough power for it." Raven explained. "Oh." Beast Boy said dumbfounded. "No telling what he can do now." Raven admitted. "We will get through this." Beast Boy said holding her. "I don't know Beast Boy." She said tearing up. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Beast Boy said kissing her forehead. "I'm not worried about me." Raven said looking down. "I am." Beast Boy told her and kissed her. "I love you Rae." Beast Boy whispered in her ear while holding her tight. "I love you too." Raven said shaking. "Will you stay with me?" Raven asked. "Of course." Beast Boy said and laid down with her. He held her tight as she shook. "It's okay I've got you I'm here." Beast Boy whispered to make her feel safe. Raven fell back asleep but Beast Boy stayed awake to watch her.
"Good Morning Rae." Beast Boy said as Raven stirred awake. "Beast Boy did you not sleep?" Raven asked looking at him. "I can't lie." Beast Boy said admitting his fault. "Get some rest." Raven said getting up. "No it's fine." Beast Boy said starting to follow her. "Go to sleep Beast Boy you need to rest." Raven said in her same emotionless sound. He knew it was no use to fight it. He was asleep as soon as she left. "Hello friend." Starfire said already dressed and set for the day. Raven passed her without saying a word and making her herbal tea. "Adena we need to talk." Raven said to Adena while she was picking up her tea. "What about?" Adena asked flying over to her from the couch. "Come." Raven said walking to the roof. "Have you had any contact with Terra or Slade?" Raven asked without tone in her voice. "No, why would you ask that?" Adena asked a little offended. "They might not have tried just yet but he will try to recruit you." Raven pointed out. "I understand that." Adena said sitting down. "My father is Trigon. I am aware you know who that is. Robin told you. He has plans to make you his apprentice to help him destroy the world." Raven explained. "I wouldn't." Adena said worried. "I know you wouldn't but he is very deceiving." Raven told her. "What are we gonna do?" Adena asked. "Once you are trained it will be easy to resist but until then you have to tell me if you get any contact." Raven said and left without another word.
"Hey dudes." Beast Boy said getting up very late. "You are late." Robin said setting up training. "Where is Adena?" Cyborg asked. "With Hot Spot." Robin answered. "Are you alright man?" Cyborg asked him. "Titans Go!" Robin ordered as the simulation came on ignoring the question. They finished up training but Adena practice all day until six. "I need to get ready." Adena said rushing back in. "May I help?" Starfire asked. "Sure Starfire." Adena said smiling. They went upstairs and fixed her hair and makeup to as normal and her uniform. "Good luck friend!" Starfire said hugging her and Adena headed out. "Hey." Speedy said opening her door. "Thanks." Adena said blushing. Speedy was rushing to his door, when he crashed into his door trying to be smooth. "You and the door get in some sort of argument?" Adena laughed. "Maybe." Speedy said getting up. "Hate to break it to you but the door won." Adena giggled. "Very funny." Speedy said getting in the car. "Lets you and me go get some pizza shall we?" Speedy asked. "Sure." Adena agreed. While at a red light the car was hit by a rock. "Adena!" Speedy yelled putting his hand over her so she wouldn't fly torward. "Are you okay?" Speedy asked. "Yes." She answered rattled. As they got out of the car another rock came flying. "How cute." Red X laughed beside Terra. Terra made a gagging noise to make fun of them. "What do you want?" Adena asked firmly. "You to come with us." Red X said seriously. "You don't belong with them. Join us." He finished and held out her hand to her. "We have a plan for you." Terra said to her. Adena held her hand out to take Red X's. "No." She said hitting him with fire from the hand she acted like she was gonna grab his with. "Playing hard to get? Your worse than Starfire." Red X laughed. "Maybe it's not hard to get. Maybe she just doesn't want you." Adena scowled. "Maybe she don't like me, but I always get what I want eventually. Maybe I want you now." Red X said smirking. "You can't have her." Speedy said getting mad. "Oh so y'all are a thing now?" Red X laughed. Adena looked at Speedy worriedly. "Yes." Speedy answered hoping Adena would agree. "Oh I'm sorry." Red X said with fake concern. "You should be." Speedy said shooting an arrow at him. Red X was knocked backward but quickly got his stability. "Good shot arrow head." Red X laughed. "Arrow head?" Terra asked sarcastically. Red X brushed off her comment and threw a x at Speedy only to miss. "Smooth." Terra glared at Speedy. Terra then shot rocks at Adena. Adena burned her rocks mid air. "You know you can't fight her and win. Don't try." Red X laughed. "Shut up." Terra snapped. "Get out of here." Adena ordered. "Not without you." Terra pointed out.
All the sudden it turned dark and only Adena was there. "Where am I?" Adena asked herself scared. "You're with me dear child." A voice echoed. "How...?" Adena began. "I'm in your head." The voice said. "What's happening? Get out!" Adena started yelling and freaking out. "Calm down dear girl." The voice said stepping out of the shadows. "You're Slade!" Adena pointed out. "I am child." Slade said walking closer. "Don't touch me." Adena said shaking. "Stop." She yelled lifting into the air and fire around her. She wasn't doing this purposely. "You can't control your powers when you get worked up. Just like Terra was." Slade said watching her. "I'm nothing like her!" Adena shrieked. "Come with me. I can help you dear girl." Slade offered. Adena looked at him, then covered her face. "Come with me." Slade ordered. Adena questioned herself. After a second she knew what she had to do.