Missing

"Titans! Starfire is missing!" Cyborg yelled from the health room. Robin rushed to the room. "What do you mean she's missing!" Robin grunted through his teeth. The rest of the titans rushed in the room startled. Robin slammed his fist in the wall breathed heavily. "We will find her man she can handle herself." Beast Boy said hopefully. "She's unconscious you idiot! We have no clue were she is and it's all my fault! It was Control Freak I knew it..." Robin was screaming at Beast Boy. "Leave him alone!" Raven screamed at Robin. "Screaming at each other won't get Starfire back!" Cyborg snapped at them. "Well what do you suggest we do!" Beast Boy snapped back. "QUIET! I have a signal from her communicator. It says she's at the docks." Raven said as she began out the door.

When they arrived at the dock her signal came from they searched for signs of Starfire but found none. "What's that in the water?" Beast Boy asked squinting and the water. They all saw what looked like Starfire struggling underwater. As soon as Robin saw he dove in after her. As soon as he got to the figure he tried to grab her but his hands went right though her. It was a hologram. Robin swam back up and splashed hard at the water in anger. Cyborg helped him out and they all stared at Raven. "If you haven't noticed this is a trap but I have no clue for what." Raven pointed out. They all turned around to see a dark figure at the end of the dock. "Who's tall, dark, and mysterious?" Beast Boy asked irrelevantly. "I don't know BB why don't you go ask him?" Raven snapped sarcastically. The man suddenly snapped his fingers and the dock began to crumble. "Titans move!" Robin yelled as he chased after the man trying to move fast enough to get to land before he fell into the water. "I don't know who this is, but he has powers, he is dangerous. I bet he knows where Star is. Take him down but be sure you keep him awake enough to answer." Robin yelled as they ran after him. Raven then used her powers to tie him against a tree. "Where is Starfire? Who are you working for? I need some answers now or else!" Robin yelled in the mans face. He smirked then vanished. "Wouldn't you love to know." The man said in a rasping voice now behind the team. "Don't move." Raven said as she and Cyborg aimed at him. He then vanished again this time to be behind Raven. "Oh whoops, I just did." The man whispered in Raven ear. Beast Boy didn't like what he just saw so he turned into a gorilla and grabbed the man. The man vanished again but this time in front of Robin. Robin stared then smirked. "Red X. Should've guessed." Robin said snarky. "Look who is smart and nice rhyming. I didn't like playing hero, I've got my bad back." Red X snapped back. "Where is she!" Robin ordered. "Calm down she's alive, for now. Your not the only one who can power this suit." Red X said smugly. "WHERE IS STARFIRE!" Robin repeated but louder this time. "Cutie is right where we want her, too bad you made it official I've always had an eye for her." Red X said smiling. This enraged Robin and he and Red X began to fight. The rest of the titans joined in until he suddenly stopped. "Catch ya later, I'll be sure to give your girlfriend a kiss for you Robin." Red X said before taking off.

Meanwhile in an old warehouse far from the tower. "Aw she's so cute." Red X said as he looked at a tied up unconscious Starfire. "Don't touch her, at least not right now. Stick to our plan and you will get what your working for but only when were finished." Control Freak said and then looked at his other workers. "That goes for all of you." Control Freak now hand the upper hand. "You will not succeed, Robin will find me and the titans will defeat you!" Starfire screamed waking up. "Oh well it looks like we've already won sweetheart and it's never too late for you and I..." Red X got hit by star bolts from Starfire's eyes before being able to finish. "Calm down or I will kill you, better yet kill your boyfriend while you watch." Control Freak said as he held a weapon to her head. "Robin will be victorious in defeating you!" she snapped back. "Babe, if you don't shut up I will just kill him now." Red X said as he pulled up a screen which showed Robin and the others searching the woods near the docks. "I could pull the trigger at any moment but I'm trying my best to carry out the full plan so I suggest you shut up before I kill him and get this over with." Control Freak said as he pointed at the button beside the screen. "Robin." Starfire whimpered as she stared longingly at him though the screen.