Lights

"Robin that it wondrous!" Starfire said hugging him. Robin wanted to kill him that night. He couldn't be taken away. He had to think of Starfire. "Yea. Star it is." He said hugging her tight. "Alright man!" Cyborg whooped. "Lets go celebrate dudes! Tofu all you can eat?!" Beast Boy said excited. "I'll celebrate but not with tofu in the same place." Raven said sitting beside Beast Boy and him putting his arm around her. "Alright friends let's go to the place where young go and party!" Starfire said ecstatically. "We can go to the party I heard about!" Cyborg said jumping in the T car. Everyone followed him and Beast Boy hopped in the front. Robin was shifting in his seat. He still felt uneasy. Why? As they arrived at the party Bumble Bee came out of the door and took Cyborg by the hand and ran off. "Beast Boy look! A poetry reading." Raven said as she levitated off with her boyfriend. "Alone at last." Robin said to Starfire and kissed her forehead. They walked in the party holding hands. They sat down on the couch as the music thumped. "Look it's Starfire and Robin!" Somebody yelled. "Why does everyone love them. She's a freaky alien. A troq at it. He is just a human who know how to fight." A mean girl said laughing. Starfire's eyes became watery. "Don't listen to her." Robin said placing his hand on her leg. "A troq? An alien freak? Well if I'm so bad can you do this?" Starfire said with eyes glowing and stood up with star bolts at hand. "Woah Star." Robin said as the girl became scared. Robin took her hand and took her to an empty room. "Your so sweet. Where did that come from?" Robin asked. "I don't know I get so angry when I'm called a troq." Starfire said looking down. "It's okay. I'm just glad my Starfire is finally safe." Robin said kissing her. "I am always safe dear Robin when I am with you." Starfire said smiling. Robin smiled back and kissed her again. His hand slid down her back and pulled her closer. She moved her leg over him and had one hand on his neck and the other on his uniform shirt. Robin was in shock. Starfire is an innocent girl. He's not even sure she knows what she's doing. All he knows is how bad he wants to. "Starfire." Robin said putting his head on hers. "I'm sorry. I do not know what over came me. What ever it is I don't wish to stop. I do wish to not go as far as I have learned couples go. This is all I want right now. I am just not ready tonight." Robin was surprised. "I understand. I'm not ready either Star. We can keep doing this but I will restrain myself I promise." Robin said kissing her neck. They continued kissing until they heard a scream. They ran into the living room and everything was dark. "Star stay close." Robin said with his hands on her waist. Starfire used her star bolts to light up the room. When she did she got hit. "Star!" Robin yelled. "Did you think you could get rid of me this easy." A voice said holding Starfire down. "Robin!" Starfire yelled scared. "Red X." Robin snarled. "Wow genius. Where?" Red X laughed. "Get your hand away from there!" Starfire yelled. Robin became furious and tackled Red X. They fought hard. All the sudden Starfire shot Red X with a star bolt and he passed out. "I found the switch!" Someone yelled and the lights came on. Robin recognized the voice but didn't see until the lights came on. "Terra?"