I Can't Lose You

"What?" Robin asked jumping up. "I couldn't save him." Cyborg cried. "Beast Boy." Starfire muttered and they all ran to him. "Beast Boy!" Robin yelled. "It's all my fault I messed up his blood flow." Cyborg sobbed. "He's gone." Starfire cried. "We need to find a way to tell Raven." Robin said trying to stay strong.
After they let Raven know through telepathic sound waves she showed up in her own uniform. "Beast Boy!" Raven yelled through a sob. "No! Beast Boy! I love you. I'm sorry. Don't go. I CANT LOSE YOU PLEASE!" Raven was sobbing and yelling. "Raven.." Starfire said appearing in the doorway. "Starfire we need to give her time." Robin said pulling her away. "It's all my fault." Raven said laying her head on his lifeless body. "Beast Boy come back." Raven sobbed. "I did this. I can't live with myself." Raven cried. She got up and slammed her fist in a wall. Raven kissed Beast Boy's corpse and say down. "The gem was born of evils fire. The gem shall be his portal. He comes to claim he comes to sire, the end of all things mortal. If evil should not prevail the gem shall always have a choice. Live or die with portals voice." Raven said a spell that would kill her. Energy from her power spun around her lifting her up. "Tremendous amounts of energy coming from the medical room! Enough to kill or revive!" Cyborg yelled. They all ran to see Raven surrounded by black magic killing herself. "Raven no!" Starfire yelled. "Raven stop!" Robin shouted at her. "Raven!" Cyborg shrieked. The power revived Beast Boy while Raven was almost done. "Raven stop!" Beast Boy yelled. "Raven no! I love you don't do this!" Beast Boy yelled louder. "Beast Boy?" Raven whimpered. "Raven it's me. Don't leave me." Beast Boy yelled. "I can't make it stop!" Raven yelled. "I love you!" Beast Boy yelled. "I love you back." Raven said putting her hand up to the magic. Raven used all the strength she had left to break the black magic. "Raven!" Beast Boy yelled as she hit the floor. "She's okay. Just out of energy. She will be okay in the morning. Nice to have you back." Cyborg said. Everyone hugged Beast Boy and he smiled. He turned to Raven and carried her to his room.
"Beast Boy!" Raven said excitedly as she woke up in his arms. "Raven." Beast Boy said happily as he held her as tight as possible. "I thought I lost you." Raven whispered. "I thought I lost you too." Beast Boy whispered back. "It's my fault." Raven said sadly. "It's not you're fault Rae. It's Slades." Beast Boy assured her. "I love you." Raven said shakily. "I love you back Rae." Beast Boy smiled. They fell back asleep in each other's arms. (Sorry for such a short chapter but I was pretty sure some of you were about to hunt me down and blow my brains out.)