Adena

"What's this?" Adena asked herself as she picked up the note. "Something I set up." Terra said appearing in her window. "Get out of here." Adena snarled with her eyes glowing. "Look, Slade wants you to join us. I can't let that happen. I know I did but it's not what I would chose if I did it all over." Terra said putting her head down. "Then why are you still with Slade?" Adena asked her still sounding angry. "I made my choices." Terra said. "Things can change it's never too late." Adena said her eyes returning to normal. "Not for me. You wouldn't understand." Terra said sadly. "Why do you hate the Titans?" Adena asked. "I don't. I hate myself." Terra said awkwardly. "You tried to kill Beast Boy." Adena snapped. "I tried to kill him because I don't want them to exist. It reminds me of what I've done." Terra said shaking. "Why am I explaining myself to you? Don't you dare judge my past!" Terra yelled and her eyes began to glow yellow. "I will do whatever I want! Ever since you killed my mom my dad has gotten worse! Don't you yell at me like you have the right!" Adena yelled her eyes glowing red. "You kill my mom, the. You try to help me, then you snap at me? You're so good at being a traitor. What is your problem?" Adena snarled. "Don't you dare!" Terra yelled. "No! Don't you dare! I've had enough! Leave now! Don't you ever come near me again!" Adena yelled. "Or what?" Terra asked snarling and power forming in her hands. "I said get out." Adena said hitting her with fire and knocking her outside. Terra flew on a rock away from her but Adena caught up by flying. Adena knocked her to the ground and stood over her. Terra formed a bunch of rocks around her, but they stayed in the air. Terra was no match for her. "Watch yourself hard head." Adena snarled with a little laugh. Adena flew home and left Terra in the ground hurt.
"The note." Adena said remembering it. As she read it she started to cry. "Dear Adena,
We know all about your situation. We know how this is. Please if you ever want to take us up on this offer come to the Titans Tower. We wanna offer you to be a Teen Titan. We wanna train you and become close to you.
Your Friends,
The Teen Titans"
"Your friends." Adena repeated slowly. She is so used to being alone she has no clue what to do. "My chance out." She whispered to herself.
"Oh friend Raven won't you please let me do the braiding maneuvers upon your hair!" Starfire pleaded. "No." Raven said while she was meditating. "Come on dear friend! It shall be the fun. Yes?" Starfire pleaded. "I said no Starfire." Raven said growing impatient. "Perhaps we could..." Starfire began but was cut off. "No Starfire! Get out!" Raven ordered Starfire to leave her room. "She still won't budge friends." Starfire said sadly. "Something is wrong I can tell. I think she senses something." Beast Boy said sure of himself. "You may be right." Robin said scratching his head. "I'll go find out." Beast Boy said heading to her room. "Rae? Can I come in?" Beast Boy asked sounding worried. "Yes." She answered and opened her door using her powers. "Raven are you okay?" Beast Boy asked while shutting the door and walking to her. "It's Trigon. He's planing something. I can feel it." Raven answered as Beast Boy sat down with her. "Whatever it is we can defeat him again. I won't let him hurt you." Beast Boy said kissing her. "I don't think it's me he's after. He's weaker than usual. He is most desperate now so he might be dangerous." Raven said with fear in her eyes. "Wait a second. Didn't you defeat him?" Beast Boy asked. "No. He can not be killed unless he makes it so." Raven answered sadly. "Makes it so? So he has to kill himself?" Beast Boy questioned. "Not exactly. He has to say the death spell. Just like the spell I said to turn into the portal. Only he can use the spell. He can be forced to say it if he has lost a battle." Raven explained. "But, he lost the battle with you already." Beast Boy pointed out. "He has to be brought down so weak he can't move and I would have to say the birth spell." Raven tried to make herself clear. "When I defeated him I just won the battle. I didn't bring him to weakness I just wanted him gone." Raven finished. "So where is he?" Beast Boy asked. "He in a different dimension. Once he regains the slightest strength he will come. That means he will be weak and desperate. It's all my fault I should've finished it when I had the chance." Raven looked down in sorrow. "It's not your fault Rae." Beast Boy said trying to comfort her. "I don't know why I didn't finish it then." Raven asked herself as Beast Boy put his arm around her. "I think I know why. He's your dad Raven." Beast Boy kissed her head. "I can't let my weakness get in the way. You're right." Raven said looking at him. "It's not a weakness. He's your dad and I get it. I would give anything if...." Beast Boy cut himself off. "If what?" Raven asked laying her hand on his chest. "It's nothing. I just know why you didn't want to kill him." Beast Boy said quickly. "You can tell me anything. If you're not ready it's okay." Raven said softening her voice. "I'll tell you soon I promise." Beast Boy said looking down. "I'm here for you." Raven said with a look Beast Boy had never seen before. It was soft and pure. Beast Boy put one hand on her cheek and the other to pull her closer by her waist. He pulled her in for a long slow kiss. Right as Beast Boy pulled her on him. "Friends is everything alright?" Starfire asked knocking on the door. "Yea it's okay." Beast Boy answered breathing heavily. "We better go." Raven said and Beast Boy nodded in agreement. "Friends!" Starfire exclaimed and hugged Raven. "That's enough." Raven said politely moving Starfire off of her. "What's going on?" Robin asked from the couch. "Should we?" Beast Boy whispered to Raven. "Not now." She whispered back. "With everything happening all at once I needed time to meditate." Raven answered and sat on the couch. "That's enough explanation for me let's go out." Cyborg said smiling. All the sudden there was a knock at the door. Cyborg opened the door to see Adena. "Help." She gasped out of breath. "Slade knows I'm here."