Prize

"Is she okay? What's happening?" Robin asked looking so worried he was pale. "She is hurt, really bad." Cyborg said as he watched Raven frantically try different treatments. "I can't lose her. I can't!" Robin sank to his knees and put his head in his hands in frustration. "Sweetheart are you okay!" Red X said as he stood beside Starfire apperently snuck in while no one was looking. "You, how'd you get in here?!" Raven asked with her eyes glowing with rage and power ready at her hands. Robin full of anger got up and rushed at Red X. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as he punched Red X and knocked him on the floor. "Don't get so mad kid, nothing personal. I only want your girlfriend. Do you blame me I mean she's hot!" Red X said laughing. "Hate to burst your bubble X but she's my girlfriend! Tell me why your really doing this." Robin screamed at him. "In for my half of the deal is all." Red X said as he and Robin battled and the other titans tried to get Starfire awake. "What's in it for you X?" Robin asked as he hit Red X off his feet. "What I've wanted since I first got this suit. Your girl." Red X said smirking. Robin was angered and began fighting as hard as he could. "You shall not get your prize and I am certainly not a pawn to be won!" Starfire yelled flying over her bed with star bolts at her hands and glowing eyes. "Starfire!" Robin said relieved. She said nothing but shot at Red X "I belong to Robin and will never be yours!" She yelled at Red X. "Titans go!" Robin yelled and they all rushed into action. All the sudden the guys helping Red X before and Control Freak came in. "I thought..." Beast Boy started to say but got interrupted. "You thought wrong!" Control Freak yelled as he shot at Beast Boy. "Hurt him again and it will be the last thing you do!" Raven yelled through gritted teeth. "I'm fine Rae." Beast Boy said as he laid his hand on her shoulder. They all continued fight. Control Freak almost hit Starfire but Robin grabbed her and had her in his arms quickly sat her down and they began to fight again. "Catch ya later." Red X said as he saluted and then vanished. "X!" Control Freak yelled as he jumped after him. They all vanished in the blink of an eye.