Take A Spin

"Robin, dude you and Starfire need to rush here as fast as you can. Terra is at the door alone. She says she wants to talk with us. Maybe this could be good." Beast Boy said to Robin over is communicator. Robin and Starfire were patrolling the city but stopped and looked at each other when they heard this. "Were on are way. Don't let her in until I get there." Robin ordered and he and Starfire jumped on his motorcycle.
"I have to warn you." Terra said when Robin pulled up. "Warn us? For what reason?" Starfire asked. "Trigon has a plan. He wants Raven and Adena to be at his side. He will anything and Slade will do anything for another Teen Titan apprentice no matter who." Terra said rushing her words. "Why do one minute you want to kill us then the next help us?" Adena snapped appearing at the doorway. "How'd you get out?" Cyborg asked her. "Sorry she heard Terra's voice and I had to let her out." Speedy said embarrassed. "It doesn't matter. What is Trigon gonna do?" Raven asked. "He's planning on setting off one of y'all's evil sides loose. That is until someone comes to work for him. No matter who it is. He hopes it will be Raven or Adena, but whoever it is he will have them work to do his deeds." Terra said. "I understand." Raven said putting together her thoughts. "He don't care who it is because he knows it will weaken our group." She said explaining. "Oh no. He has let my evil side out before and she is quite ruthless." Starfire trembled. "By what they tell me it will be someone who's evil side you have seen. I don't think it's Starfire though." Terra said searching for words. "So it isn't me or Raven." Robin said and everyone's eyes hit the last candidates. Beast Boy and Cyborg. "Dudes that sucks." Beast Boy said childishly. Raven then figured something out she would keep to herself. It would be Beast Boy just to hurt her. She knew her father. This is what he would do. She walked to Beast Boy and unlike her wrapped her arms around his waist. She laid her head on his chest. He looked down lovingly at her. He felt a lot of love for her. Also pride that he was now taller. He rubbed her back gently and grinned ear to ear. He was boyishly proud of having her as his girlfriend. "No matter if it sucks or not we gotta be ready." Robin said walking inside leaving everyone behind. "I feel a distant hero mode." Cyborg said huffing and walking inside. "I better go try to be of assistance." Starfire said innocently as usual. "I guess there is no need to go back in that room since they are not dead set on capturing me." Adena said taking Speedy's hand. "Lets go to the roof." Adena said leading him off. "Do you wanna maybe go get some pizza?" Raven asked. Again not like her. "Uh... sure." Beast Boy said noticing the unusual act. Then he decided to shrug it off and enjoy it. "I would love to!" He said running to his moped. "I would rather just walk." Raven said quickly. "Awe come on Rae! Take a spin with your man!" Beast Boy said confidently. Raven rolled her eyes but smiled. "Alright but if we crash I'll kill you." Raven said lifting herself on the ride. "Hold on to me babe. This might get a little wild." Beast Boy said. Raven's eyes widened. She had no clue what was about to happen. Hilariously when he started to drive the moped only reached 60 miles per hour. The moped itself could only reach 30 but with Cyborgs help Beast Boy could go 60. "I'm truly terrified of the speed of your moped." Raven said in her usual emotionless sounding sarcasm. "You know this makes you want me." Beast Boy chuckled. "Oh yea." She said in the same tone. Beast Boy made a wrong turn with a big grin. "That's not the way." Raven pointed out. "I know." He said back. They turned on an empty back road. Beast Boy drove down it a couple minutes then pulled over. "What are you doing?" She asked. Beast Boy flung himself backward to face her completely. "Okay Rae we are not going anywhere until you tell me how much you love me and how much you love riding on my moped with me." Beast Boy said smiling. "I can just levitate back." Raven said trying not to smile. "You wouldn't leave me here Raven." Beast Boy said putting his hand on her thigh. "You are underestimating me." Raven said still trying not to laugh. "Come on Rae." He said moving his other hand to her waist. "Can we just go? I'm hungry." Raven said looking away from him. "Nope. Not until you admit it." Beast Boy said moving his hand up her leg, driving her crazy. They sat there staring at each other for a minute then the huffed. "I love you and your stupid moped." Raven rolled her eyes. "What was that?" Beast Boy asked laughing. "I love you and I love wrapping my arms around you on your moped." Raven said louder. Beast Boy smiled and ten leaned in and kissed her. He moved the hand on her leg to her waist and the one on her waist to her neck. He kissed her for a long time and then turned back around. While he got back on track Raven was still in awe. She was enjoying this 100%. "You liked that. I can tell." Beast Boy said with a chuckle. Raven stayed silent and laid her head on his back with her arms around him. "I knew it." He laughed. "Oh, and I love you too by the way." He said seriously. Raven's cheeks turned red. As they arrived he turned around and kissed her head. "Go get us a table I gotta pee." Beast Boy said running to the bathroom. Raven found a table that was mostly shaded. People were staring at something at the other end of the outside pizza place. Raven could feel something wrong.