At Least For Now

"Robin said.." Raven started to say. "Robin isn't out dictator." Adena snapped. "I know you miss him. I know exactly how you feel but we shouldn't rush into things." Raven tried to explain and stay emotionless. "I don't care what you do I just wanted to let you know that I could use your help and you could use mine." Adena said and walked down the hall. "Wait!" Raven called after her.
"Wake up." Terra whispered as shook Beast Boy awake. "What?" Beast Boy asked irritated as he saw it was just him and her. Speedy still sleeping. "Please just listen to me." She begged. "I don't wanna hear a word that comes out if your lying, evil, twisted, crazy mouth." Beast Boy spat. "I'm just crazy about you." Terra said desperately. "No you're just crazy." Beast Boy snapped. "I was your first love." Terra said looking him in the eye. "You were the first person to break my heart." Beast Boy admitted. "Let me mend it." Terra pleaded reaching for his chest. "Raven already did." Beast Boy snapped and slapped her hand away. "If you love her you need to know that if she comes here she will not go back out. You need to let her go for her own good." Terra said trying to convince him to move on. "I'll get to her somehow." Beast Boy promised. "Slade won't let you get away." Terra explained. "I don't need his permission." Beast Boy laughed harshly. "Beast Boy I did everything I could to be with you again." Terra said tearing up. "You hurt my friends. You hurt my Raven. I love her. You hurting the girl I love will not help your case." Beast Boy told her and looked away. He missed Raven. "It's almost morning now. I should go." Terra said and hurried out. Beast Boy fell back asleep until he was woken back up.
"Get up you made bail." Red X laughed nudging Speedy's head. "You too." He laughed patting Beast Boy's head. "What?" Speedy asked jumping up. Beast Boy got up and his stomach dropped in fear. "Your girls came through for you." Red X said and motioned toward the door. "Beast Boy." Raven called out longingly from the door. She ran to him and hugged him. "Raven." He gasped back. "Adena no." Speedy whispered and walked to her and grabbed her into a hug. "Speedy." She said with a tear. "So sweet I might throw up." Red X laughed. Neither couple paid attention. "You get ten minutes." He said without laughing and walked out. "Adena why did you come?" Speedy asked. "I had to get you out." She explained. "You've put yourself in danger." Speedy said kissing her head. "I don't care." She said looking up and kissing him. "You shouldn't have done this. You're not safe." Beast Boy said still hugging her. "I'm not leaving without you." He finished. Raven looked up at him and he kissed her. "I'm definitely not losing you now." Speedy said in between breathless kisses. They kept kissing until Slade walked in. "I hate to say this but the boys are not leaving until the deed is done." He said shutting the door behind him. "What do you want?" Adena asked. "The transfer portal spell first." Slade said looking at Raven. "No!" She yelled stepping back terrified. "I'm sorry dear but yes." Slade said without meaning sorry. "What's that?" Beast Boy asked softly. "He wants me to transfer my portal abilities to Adena since she's the only one powerful enough. I can't do the portal spell again and the only way to bring Trigon back is to do the transfer portal spell. It will give her my portal abilities and since that was my reason for birth I will die when she has the power." Raven explained trying to hold back tears. "Thats not gonna happen." Beast Boy growled and stepped in front of Raven. "She will do it if she wants you to live." Slade spat and Terra stepped in and grabbed him in a rock. Terra started to squeeze. "Stop." Raven ordered and used her powers to hold the grip so she didn't crush him. "Stop!" She shrieked. "Use the spell." Slade commanded. "Okay! Let him down!" Raven gave in. "Raven no!" Beast Boy yelled. Terra let him down but pinned him against the wall so he couldn't move. "The gem was born of evil's fire. The gem shall be his portal. He comes to claim, he comes to sire, the end of all things mortal. The portal is called once again. Call back the evil sin. Transfered to the power of..." When Raven was about to say the last line the door swung open. "Nice not-so-secret lair." Cyborg said raising his arm blaster. "Let them go." Robin ordered. "Attack apprentices." Slade ordered. "Raven turned to Beast Boy and crumbled Terra's rock to set Beast Boy free. Terra hit Starfire with a boulder but Starfire burned it midair with starbolts from her eyes. She quickly shot Terra with the one she burned the rock with. Terra flew back against the wall. Cyborg hit Red X with his arm blaster. "We brought friends." Robin smirked and ran to fight Slade. Soon some other titans were in the room fighting. Kid Flash helped fight Terra. Jinx helped fight Red X. Jericho waited for his chance to go inside of Terra. Argent helped with Slade as well as Speedy, Adena, and Hot Spot. "This is all we could get right now." Kid Flash called to Robin. "This will do nicely." Jericho then took control of Terra while Starfire had her pinned. Raven and Beast Boy helped fight Slade and Jericho in Terra's body did as well. "Just like with the Brotherhood of Evil!" Beast Boy exclaimed to Raven. "Except you will not win." Slade said obviously struggling to fight. He turned and slammed Beast Boy to the wall. This enraged Raven. She took him by her powers and put him in the air. Everyone backed up in shock. "You've done enough to my friends." She said and squeezed tighter and did the same after every sentence. "You've done enough to me. You've done enough to my Boyfriend. You're done hurting me and the people I love." Raven growled. She dropped him to the floor. Kid Flash walked to him and checked his pulse. "He's dead." He said and turned shockingly to Raven. "I work for myself anyways." Red X said and disappeared. "I couldn't have." Raven gasped and tripped back in shock. He fell in her trip. Beast Boy ran to her and picked her up in a hug. "It's okay." He said in her ear. Everyone stared in shock. Raven had killed a living person. "Listen! Slade had to be stopped. This was a self defense accident. Raven is in no wrong." Robin yelled. It was true. She was no murderer. "He's gone." Starfire gasped and ran to Robin. She pulled him in for a kiss. "You're safe." Speedy gasped out of relief and grabbed Adena. He kissed her. Kid Flash winked at Jinx. He sped over to her and dipped her like the goof ball he usual is. He kissed her like they were in a movie. Beast Boy looked at Raven. "It's over Rae. It's finally over." He gasped in relief for her safety and kissed her. It was over. At least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Authors note
There will be another book!
Comment what you thought about this one and what you wanna see in the next!
Love for all ❤️