Dark Corners

"Robin? Robin do you wish to talk about the current situation?" Starfire said as she knocked on Robins's door. After two minutes of persistent knocking Robin quickly flew open his door grabbed Starfire and put her against his wall and pressed his lips intensely on hers so passionate and strong. After finally placing their lips apart Robin still had Starfire against the wall with his hands on her waist she placed her head on his chest which she now could ever since Robin had a growth spirt. He slowly lifted her head then whispered in her ear. "I love you Star, please stay." Starfire looked into his eyes and then whispered into his ear. "I have always loved you Robin. We will find Control Freak." Robin stared into Starfire's eyes until he finally spoke. "It's my fault, he is smarter than he was then when he was just a minor annoyance. I can't help but worry that he might come after you again. I don't wanna lose you. While we search I feel him in every dark corner, and every ally. I'm sorry Star, I never thought he would come after you." Starfire looked in his eyes which were once strong and unreadable but were now vulnerable. "Robin you must not blame yourself! I am okay and will continue to be alright if we are together. I know you feel taking him down is impossible but if I recall we have done the impossible before, yes?" Starfire spoke her words soft but strong. "Star?" Robin looked at her longingly and pushed his words out. "Yes Robin?" Starfire placed her hand on his cheek and brushed her thumb over his jaw and spoke as if he were walking on nails. "Can we, may we, make this offical?" Robin spoke firmly and then kissed her again. "We may Robin." Starfire said then kissed Robin's jaw. Moments after he let go of her hips they walked out of his room holding hands. Everyone noticed but said nothing because they knew this would happen because of the past in Tokyo. They were together until Robin broke up with her so she wouldn't miss him while he went on a private mission and stayed separate until now. "I just looked on the scanner! I got movement at the abandon hotel on the west sector of the city!" Raven shouted.