Sincerely, Red X

"ROBIN!" Starfire yelled from the balcony. "Starfire!" Robin yelled as he rushed to get to her. She was laying on the ground. "What happened are you okay?" Robin asked now by her side. "Red X." Starfire mumbled and pointed at a piece of paper. Robin walked over and picked up and read the paper.

'Titans enjoy your next few days in safety. It won't be long until I get my prize. After I'm done say goodbye to the Teen Titans. This ends soon.

Sincerely, Red X'

Robin crumbled up the paper and threw it down in anger. "Come on Star, he's not taking you anywhere." Robin said picking her up even though there was no need. "Titans in the living room! Now!" Robin yelled so loud everyone heard. Beast Boy came running in as a cheetah. "What's up dudes!" Beast Boy asked worriedly. Starfire handed him the crumbled up note. Beast Boy unfolded the paper and read. "What's the problem." Cyborg asked as he walked in. "Yea, I was in deep meditation." Raven added as she ran her fingers through her hair. Beast Boy looking pale and stunned handed them the note. As they finished reading they looked at Robin. "I have a plan but we have no clue what they have planned so we have to be ready for anything." Robin said holding Starfire's hand. "We will put Starfire in the same thing we had Raven in when Trigon had Slade after her. We will have her under 24/7 watch. Beast Boy and Raven I want you two for outside the tower watch. Everyone needs to have your communicators on and ready. Cyborg I'm going to need you to block all ways in. The only way out needs to be through the basement but make sure they can't get in through there either." Robin said as looked worriedly at Starfire. "We will get through this dear Robin, we will be victorious." Starfire said trying to reassure him. Robin then pulled her in and hugged her. Robin held on to her as tight as he could. "I hate to end this perfect moment but we have to prepare the tower." Raven said floating over to Beast Boy and placing her hand in his. "I don't see a better time to tell them." Beast Boy said as he kissed her. "Ummmm, explain." Cyborg said looking confused. "Me and Raven are going out." Beast Boy said with a smile. "As much as I love this and I'm happy for you but we need to get to work and stay focused." Robin said. Everyone headed out to get the tower ready.

"I won't let him get you." Robin said as he gave Starfire another tight hug. "I trust you Robin, you will succeed." Starfire said trying to be positive. "Are you scared?" Robin asked letting go a little to wear he held her waist and looked into her eyes. "In honesty I am, I am fearful Control Freak will win, He will hurt you or worse kill you. Red X will take me and do things unimaginable. I don't want the team to be broken, I don't wanna lose you." Starfire said looking upset. "I won't let that happen. No matter what happens I will protect you." Robin said leaning in and kissing her. "I love you Star." Robin said as they stayed in each other's arms. "I love you too Robin." Starfire said as she leaned in to kiss him again. "Robin it's time." Cyborg said at the door. Robin gave her one more kissed then left the room. As he walked toward the door Starfire watched him trying to hold in her tears. "Starfire are you okay?" Robin asked over an intercom. "Yes Robin I am certainly what you call 'okay' I am glorious." Starfire said trying to sound okay. "It's going to be alright. Your safe." Robin said trying to be strong for her. She said nothing but nodded then laid down on the cold floor.

"Nobody will get past me!" Beast Boy said triumphantly. "Oh really." Raven said trying not to laugh. "Yes really!" Beast Boy said turning into every big animal he could in a minute. "Don't flatter yourself." Raven said letting out a small giggle. "Too late." Beast Boy said doing a motion as if he was flipping his hair. Raven laughed as she continued to use her power to look behind every corner and tree. "Nothing yet." She said as she looked at Beast Boy walk back and forth as an elephant. "March march march." Beast Boy chanted. "Try and take this seriously." Raven said using her power to tip him over. "Sorry I'm just happy your finally mine!" Beast Boy said hugging her from behind. "I am too but this is for Starfire so let's try to focus baby." Raven said as he let go.

"Hey baby, how are you doing?" Robin asked as he walked in the containment unit. "Robin!" Starfire screamed excitedly as she flew up and hugged him. "Are you okay, how are you doing?" Robin asked through a laugh. "Wonderful now that your here!" Starfire said as she kissed him. "I'm sorry this is happening I know this is hard." Robin said hugging her passionately. "It is okay Robin I am fine." Starfire said trying to sound happy. "It's okay to cry." Robin said still having her in a hug. She began to sob in his arms and he held her tight.