He Wants To Rule It

Raven explained to everyone what was going on. "He wants to destroy the world again?" Starfire asked. "I think now that he doesn't want it destroyed he wants to rule it." Raven explained. "And for that they need Adena?" Robin asked. "Yes." Raven answered. "But you are the portal? Yes?" Starfire asked. "I was. Now the only one powerful enough is Adena because she was born with dark powers." Raven answered. "Could she just not do it?" Cyborg asked. "I don't know. If Trigon plays his cards right she might be forced." Raven told them. "Wait so he can make her against her will?" Robin asked. "No. It has to be her free will but he has his ways. We have to be careful." Raven said trying not to look sad. "How can we stop this from happening?" Speedy asked. "We have to have her under 24/7 watch. That's all we can do right now." Raven said. Adena sat in the corner of the room holding her knees to her chest. "You'll be safe. I promise." Speedy said walking to her. "Don't make a promise you can't keep." Adena said not making eye contact. "I'm not." Speedy squatted down beside her and their eyes met. "As long as I'm around nothing will happen." Speedy assured her. "Am I missing something?" Beast Boy asked. "Were dating, Beast Boy." Adena said but still sounded sad. "You knew that Beast Boy." Cyborg pointed out. "Wait y'all were being serious?" Beast Boy asked. Raven whacked him upside his head. He rubbed it in pain then smiled. "She loves me." Beast Boy put his arm around her, and even though her distant emotion wanted her to move she needed his comfort. "How are we gonna watch her? I mean where will she be?" Speedy asked. "In the same place I was when I was in her place." Raven answered and walked for them to follow. "Okay. Speedy if you wanna stay with her you can." Raven said. "Thanks." He answered and followed Adena in. "Will are friend be okay Robin?" Starfire asked. "I hope so Star." Robin said putting his arm around her waist and kissing her forehead. "Me and Beast Boy will watch her from the room above. Robin and Starfire will take watch outside. Cyborg I called Bee you two will patrol the city. Aqualad and the other boys will be searching for where Slade and the others are hiding." Raven said and walked out the door. Beast Boy followed her smiling.
"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Raven asked. "Because you're beautiful and I love you." Beast Boy said. "This isn't a time for that." Raven ordered. "Rae." Beast Boy said longingly. "What?" Raven said irratated. "It's gonna be okay. We need to keep are heads up." Beast Boy said. "We need to stay focused." Raven said sternly. "I need you." Beast Boy said beginning to cry. "What's wrong?" Raven said worry dropping in her voice. Beast Boy held up a picture of two adults and a child. "Beast Boy is that you?" Raven asked taking the picture. "Yes." He answered trying to sound okay. "I want you to know what happened, but I can't seem to say it." Beast Boy said. "You don't have to say it." Raven assured him and went into his mind. Suddenly she knew. "Oh.... Beast Boy." Raven said with sorrow. "This marks the day they died." Beast Boy said losing it and crying. "I'm so sorry. Beast Boy I'm sorry I was so mean to you. I......." As Raven began to apologize she was interrupted by Beast Boy's powerful kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her hard. She could feel his hurt. All the sudden he pulled her on him on his chair. She didn't fight him. She gave in. He was kissing her hard but it wasn't his usual playful and reckless kiss. This time it was serious and steady. Uncontrolable. Beast Boy stopped kissing her out of breath. He was looking down looking upset mad and breathing heavy. Raven hated to see this. "Beast Boy......." She whispered breathless. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes. Raven got up. "Go splash some cold water in your face." She said and he headed toward the door. "Beast Boy wait." Raven called out. As he turned around she ran at him. When she reached him she grabbed his neck and kissed him. She was now just as powerful as he just was. He made her walk backward still kissing her until she was against the wall. He grabbed her legs and slid her up the wall. He wrapped her legs around him and rubbed his hands on her thighs and her butt. He got closer to her and there was no space between. He moved his lips to her neck and she gasped. He started to take her cape off without taking his lips off her neck. "Beast Boy..." she moaned trying to control herself and think about what could happen if someone walked in. She couldn't think. Her mind was fuzzy and unclear. All she could make out was one thought. 'I want him.' "His hands moved to her belt as he removed it. She didn't stop it. "Wait." She demanded snapping out of her trance half way. Beast Boy backed away from her. "I...." He began. "Not right now. I'm sorry. I really do..." Raven started to say. "I get it. You don't ever have to explain yourself to me. I love you." Beast Boy said with a half smile. "I love you too." Raven said relived to see that smile. "Raven where's Adena?!" Beast Boy asked turning around.