Dont Deny It

"It's already seven in the morning head back to the tower everyone." Robin said to everyone in the communicator. "I'm not giving up." Beast Boy said. Terra's eyes were welling up with tears. Beast Boy kept searching tired and worried. "Beast Boy?" A voice asked from behind a building. "Raven?!" Beast Boy yelled rushing to her. Raven put up a wall of her power that blocked him from her before he could hug her. "Raven I'm sorry. You have every right to be mad." Beast Boy said sadly. "I'm not mad. Being mad is pointless." Raven said hiding emotion. "Your upset. Don't deny it. You are and I would be too. I love you." Beast Boy said reached out to her. "Don't say something your not sure of and don't deny that. You still love Terra. I'm sorry but until you figure out what you want were done." Raven said coldly and levitated off. Beast Boy dropped to his knees and sobbed. "I love you too." Raven said alone in the air crying. As she arrived at the tower she walked to her room avoiding everyone. "Friend Raven?" Starfire called out and Robin held her from following Raven. Beast Boy came in an hour later and ran to his room. Terra walked out of her room to his. "Beast Boy? We need to talk." Terra said knocking on his door. Beast Boy unlocked the door and let her in. "What happened?" Terra asked laying her hand on his. "She broke up with me. She broke up with me because I might have feelings for you!" He snarled and he jerked his hand away. "Oh." She said red faced. "I'm sorry. I know when you remembered you still loved me and expected me to be with you again. It's not your fault." Beast Boy said looking away from her. "Beast Boy, your not wrong. Now that y'all are not together anymore maybe I could have a chance. Just try for a while and if you realize you love her I'll understand." Terra said hopeful. "No. I'm sorry but no. I have to figure it out before I get back with either one if you." Beast Boy said picking up the gift he gave her to ask her out with he had kept. "Alright then I'll just go." Terra said storming out. Beast Boy looked at the two girls pictures until twelve rattling his brain. "Pizza for lunch anyone?" Cyborg yelled. "No dude I'll pass." Beast Boy whimpered from his room. "No." Raven said emotionless from he room. "Yes friend Cyborg! Robin join us?" Starfire yelled running in. "Yea Star." Robin said laughing at her enthusiasm. "I'll pass! I gotta get some sleep you guys." Terra said acting happy. As the rest of the titans left Raven walked to the kitchen to make herbal tea. "I see you cast your little spell of my Beast Boy while I was gone witch." Terra said walking in with the same grin before she tried to kill her. "What did you just say traitor?" Raven asked snarling. "Oh that's in the past get over it. While your over it get over Beast Boy he was mine and I'm going to win him back." Terra snapped. "He's not yours. He's not anyone's. He has a choice to make and if you believe it or not he loves me too." Raven said continuing her tea. "Listen," Terra began with her eyes glowing. "I am not gonna let you have him. I'm not saying this as a threat but I killed you once and history repeats itself." Terra yelled. "No you listen." Raven turned with eyes glowing as she hissed her words. "you almost killed me and that won't happen again. This is a threat. You get in my way or his I'll make you wish you could forget again." Raven hissed at her, and Terra's eyes stopped glowing out if fear. without a word she walked away.
"Robin stop that." Starfire giggled as he poked her when she turned away. "I'm third wheeling hard." Cyborg chucked. "Just a little." Robin laughed. "What's that?" Starfire asked. "When a friend goes with their couple friends and sits with them while they do couple things and gets a bit left out." Cyborg said. "I was not trying to hurt your feelings friend Cyborg." Statfire said. "No it's alright." Cyborg said winking at Robin. "Someone is robbing Jump City Bank. Titans move!" Robin said over the communicator and rushed off. Everyone met and the bank and started fighting a masked bad guy. It didn't take long until he was down. "Terra, Raven, and Beast Boy were all going to practice and that's an order. We need to practice one time with Terra back." Robin ordered.