Watching

"No." Beast Boy answered. "Me neither." Speedy grunted.
"Robin?" Starfire called out from his door. "Please let me inside of your room!" Starfire called out. "I miss you." She told him. "Star." He said as he opened the door. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he pulled her in for a hug. "I forgive you Robin." Starfire assured him and hugged him again but bigger. "I think I found away to track Slade." Robin said pulling her to look at him. "Oh how glorious!" Starfire shouted. "Shhh. Come in my room." Robin said trying to shush her. "Okay." She whispered. Once the door was closed he started explaining. "If we can get to Red X's belt before he vanishes I think it will take us with him." Robin said sure if his idea. "I made the suit and it should work. We could get Beast Boy and Speedy out without Adena and Raven having to go through that." Robin explained. "Brilliant!" Starfire chimed. "We wait until Red X comes? Yes?" Starfire asked. "Yes." Robin answered. Starfire giggled and clapped in excitement. Robin couldn't help himself. He took her hands (which were still in a clap) and pulled her to him. He switched his hands to her waist and pulled her even closer. "Robin, shouldn't we..." Starfire started to say but was cut off with a kiss. She didn't fight it. She kissed him back. "Robin.." She moaned. He kissed her neck. It was unlike him to do this at a time like this. Honestly he just missed her and her touch. He moved his hands to her butt and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his sides. Robin started walking toward the wall while still kissing her. He backed her up on the wall with her around him. She put her hands on his neck and steadied her pounding heart. He moved his lips to her shoulder line. Then to her neck. Then to her jaw line. Then to her lower cheek. Then to her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. After continuos kissing he moved over until he could lay her on his bed. He crawled on her until he was hovering over her on his hands and knees. He leaned down and gave her a kiss that drove her crazy. She flipped him over and got on him. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her as close as he could. She kissed his neck until he let out a small groan. "Star." He gasped/ moaned. She moved back to his lips. She let her hands slip to his neck. "Robin." Starfire said to get his attention. "Yes?" He asked heavily breathing. "I feel someone is watching." She said sounding scared. "It's okay no one is here but us. If they were I would protect you. They continued to kiss. Starfire still felt as if someone was watching her.
"Raven." Adena said as she knocked on Raven's door. "What?" Raven said as her door opened. "I'm going to get Speedy." Adena said firmly.