Who's In There?

For days the Beast Boy look-a-like showed up in Beast Boy's dreams. It haunted him. It was like the image was always right beside him. Connected to him. Beast Boy made Raven stay at his side. The days after the evil Beast Boy appearance were silent. It was like there was a bomb that was waiting to explode. "Beast Boy!" Raven shouted from his bed. "Are you okay?" She asked through the bathroom door. "Yes." He answered shaking. Clearly not okay. He had his head over the sink and his elbows resting on the counter holding his head. "Beast Boy? Please come out." Raven said in a worried whimper. Beast Boy stepped out of the bathroom with his head down. "Beast Boy..." She said longingly and pulled him in a hug. "I'm sorry." He said as he held her. "You worried me to death you idiot." Raven said crying. "Don't cry I'm sorry." He said starting to cry himself. He was in the bathroom changing into a ram and bashing his head in a wall earlier out of anger. "I'll stop. I'll stop." he repeatedly promised. "I'm sorry." He sobbed. "Don't do it again!" She said through angry sobs. "I won't." He said pulling her tighter. "Hey! Guys come on Beast Boy's look-a-like is outside" Who Beast Boy thought Adena yelled from outside. Beast Boy rushed outside his door to see the voice wasn't Adena it was Terra. "What the?" He asked himself out loud. The door behind him slammed shut with Raven still inside. "Raven!" He yelled knowing something was wrong. Terra laughed and he turned to give her a deadly look. "How could you do this over and over to me! Go to hell." He spat. "Been there done that." She chuckled. He slammed her against the wall and started yelling in her face. "What is going on?" He snarled. "You really think..." she began but was cut off. He cut her off mid sentence and slammed her against the wall harder hurting her. "I can't breath." She struggled to get out. "Who's in there? What's happening to her?" He asked loudly. "Evil Beast Boy. He's trying to force Raven to sleep with him to tick you off." Terra coughed out. Beast Boy threw her to the ground and started turning into every big and strong animal he could to break down the door. Nothing worked. It had to be Trigon. "Raven?!" He pleaded through the door.
"What do you want?" Raven growled. "You." He said smirking. "No chance." She snapped and knocked him against the wall by making a big nightstand hit him. "Like it rough?" He joked while throwing the table aside. Raven remained silent and hit him again, but this time with just her power. "Raven!" Beast Boy was yelling through the door. "Oh Raven I'll save you." The look-a-like said in a mocking tone. "Shut up." She hissed angrily and slammed her power on his head. Her eyes were now glowing red like her fathers. "Oh. There is that daddy side." He chuckled. "I'm nothing like him." She snapped and hit him again. "Look at yourself! You can see it by looking at your eyes." The evil thing pointed out. Raven grew madder and lost her focus. The evil thing saw this opportunity to slam her against the wall. Trigon. He was being helped. She couldn't move and Beast Boy can't do that. Her father was helping him. "Get off of me!" She shrieked knowing she wouldn't be able to move him. Beast Boy heard her cry and began to lose it. "RAVEN? DONT YOU TOUCH HER!" Beast Boy yelled freaking out from her door. The others were now with him. The look-a-like ran his fingers on her sides and leaned in for a kiss. "Watch out." Adena ordered. When they did she used her power and set the door on fire. The door opened and Raven was fighting her head every which way so he wouldn't kiss her. She was yelling like a young girl. "Stop!" She repeated over and over. Anger struck Beast Boy and he tackled his look-a-like. He rammed him into the wall and started punching him. His evil side turned into a gorilla and pushed him off. Beast Boy turned into his beastly monster form, which doesn't come out a lot, and attacked him. Soon everyone except Raven was fighting. Raven laid on the floor in shock. When the evil thing was losing it disappeared. Beast Boy was furious. He wasn't done with him. He slammed his fist against the wall in frustration. Then he turned to notice Raven. "Baby." He gasped and ran to her. He sat her up toward him and hugged her. "I'm sorry. He won't get away with this. I promise. I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear. "Can we be alone." Raven barley got her words out. "Yes." He said to her. "Do y'all mind?" He asked nicely. "No. Y'all need this anyways. We have to go see if we can find him." Robin said exiting for everyone to follow.
"My father was helping him. I could tell. I couldn't use my powers to get him off of me when he had me pinned. He was trying to..." Raven was going on. "Terra told me." He said sadly. "I guess we will just have to wait it out. Your evil side will have to return before too long. It can't stay out I don't think." Raven said trying to collect her emotions. "You know you don't have to be so strong all the time." Beast Boy said and put her hair behind her ear. He placed his hand on her cheek. "It's okay to be upset." He finished. "I can't afford to be." She said and walked to her room before he could speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi y'all!
Just another authors note...
What do you think about the evil Beast Boy situation?