You Work For Me Now

"I have to keep her safe." Beast Boy told himself. "Beast Boy?" Raven asked walking back in. "Yea I'm awake babe." Beast Boy said leaning up. Raven walked to him and handed him breakfast of his favorite. Tofu eggs and soy milk. "Thanks!" Beast Boy said and ate up. He started to become depressed because he knew what he had to do. He had to keep her safe. "I'll let you freshen up." Raven said and left with giving him a long kiss.
An hour later Raven stepped in to see how he was doing. He wasn't there. "Where's Beast Boy?" Raven asked walking back into the kitchen. "I don't know I didn't see him leave the medical room." Adena answered while she was closing the cabinet door. Raven turned back to the medical room. She walked to the bed to see a note.
' Dear Team,
We were told the evil side of me wouldn't return in me until someone went to work for Slade. I'm sorry but I had to go. I couldn't let it hurt Raven anymore. I didn't want it to happen but I have to put her safety over my own. I'm sorry. I'm leaving to work for Slade. I will find a way back to Raven. I swear I'll be back. I just need to keep her safe. I love you Raven.
Your friend always~ Beast Boy '
"No!" Raven screamed. "What's wrong?" Adena asked running in. Raven said nothing but dropped to her knees. Adena saw the note by her feet and read it. "Oh no." Adena gasped. "What's going on in here?" Robin asked walking in with everyone else. Adena handed them the note and they all read it. "Oh friend Beast Boy!" Starfire cried out. "We will find him come on." Robin ordered and ran out. Everyone followed him.
As they were all together searching the city Beast Boy showed up in an alley. "Get out of here." He said with pleading eyes. "Please." Raven started to walk toward him. "Don't." He said backing away. "Beast Boy..." She said with a shaking voice. "I'm sorry." He said with a tear. "Beast Boy! Don't you dare tell them you are sorry. You work for me now." Slade said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Fight." He ordered. "No!" Beast Boy said shocked. "You will dear boy. As long as you've got on that suit." Slade growled and then forced Beast Boy to charge. He turned into a lion and went after Robin. Robin dodged him. He turned and then charged Starfire. Robin tackled him and tried to avoid the claws. "Stop this!" Robin ordered to him. "He no longer takes orders from you." Slade said and then pressed another button changing Beast Boy into a gorilla. Beast Boy picked up Adena. "Put her down Beast Boy. I don't wanna hurt you man." Speedy said pulling up in his car. Beast Boy could do nothing but do what he was forced. He slammed Adena to the ground. Speedy jumped out of his car and shot an arrow at Beast Boy. "Speedy! Don't hurt him!" Cyborg yelled at him. "He just slammed Adena!" Speedy called back. "He's not doing it." Cyborg told him and pointed to Slade. Robin then rushed at Slade. "Attack me and I'll kill him." Slade threatened and showed Robin a button labeled "Self destruct". Robin stumbled back. "Nobody go after Slade! He could kill Beast Boy!" Robin announced. "Fall back everyone! Back to the tower." Robin yelled and everyone followed. "Come on friend." Starfire said having to grab Raven.
"How are we gonna get Beast Boy back?" Adena asked. "There is something about the note. Cyborg, scan it." Robin ordered. "Until we can figure something out, Beast Boy is a dangerous criminal. Nobody makes contact with him. He's under control of Slade. Nobody goes after him. Understood?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people!
What do you think they will do to get Beast Boy back? What do y'all think Beast Boy has planned?