Staying Even

"Friend Raven please come out!" Starfire shouted from outside Raven's door. "Come on Starfire just leave it alone you've been calling her name for ten minutes." Adena said placing her hand on her friends shoulder. "But our friend has been in there for three days. She must be hungry, yes?" Starfire asked. "Come on Beast Boy might can get her out." Adena said and they walked into the living room. "We couldn't get her to come. I'm sorry." Adena said to Beast Boy. "I'll go try again." He said rushing to her door. "Raven? Baby please." Beast Boy pleaded from her door. "Look I know you are upset and you want to keep your emotions under control. Please let me in." He begged. After three minutes Beast Boy bowed his head in sorrow for his girlfriend. Then the door opened. "Raven." He said as he looked up. "I'm sorry she said not able to meet his eyes. "Don't be." He said pulling her into a hug. "To tell the truth I've never been forced into something like that. You've only ever touched me." She said with a tear running down her face. "It upset me." She admitted. "He's not getting away with it." Beast Boy said full of anger that his look-a-like had hurt her. "I'll be back. Keep everyone else here." He said and turned to a cheetah. He zoomed out the door. "Beast Boy! What are you doing?" Robin called out but he was too late. "I think he's going to find his evil side." Raven said frantically. "Okay. We need to find him." Robin said heading toward the door. "No." Cyborg cut him off. "He needs to do this alone. He's angry. His evil side hurt Raven. He won't let us help." Cyborg reasoned. "He won't win." Speedy pointed out. "Neither will his evil side. Them fighting won't do anything but make Beast Boy feel better that he stood up for Raven just let him go." Cyborg said with logic. "He's right." Adena sided with Cyborg. "Okay we won't get involved. We will be watching though. Incase anything goes wrong." Robin said heading out for everyone to follow.
"Hey there buddy." His evil side said from behind Beast Boy. "I'm not your buddy." Beast Boy snarled. "Oh because I tried to bang your girl?" The evil thing asked. Beast Boy became enraged and tackled him. "Oh no animal?" It asked while Beast Boy had him pinned. "You'll wish it was an animal." Beast Boy growled and punched him. The evil side dodged his last punch and kicked him in the stomach. They fought and fought staying even. "I'm not gonna stop until I take that girl." It said seriously for once. "You'll never take her from me." Beast Boy growled. "Then I'll never stop." It threatened. "Yes you will." Beast Boy shot back. With that turned into his beast form and knocked out his evil side. Right when Beast Boy was about to turn back into his human form his look-a-like disappeared. Beast Boy dropped to the ground exhausted. "Beast Boy!" Raven screamed and ran to him. Beast Boy looked up to see her running toward him. "Rae." He called back to her in a tired whisper. She dropped to him and he leaned up enough to hug her. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I was something I had to do." He said breathing heavy. She said nothing but pulled him closer.
"He's okay. Just needs to stay hooked up for tonight." Cyborg explained hooking Beast Boy up to an IV. "Thank you." Raven said sitting beside the medical bed and putting her hand on Beast Boy's. "He will be okay. I promise." Cyborg said assuring her. "Thank you." She said again and Cyborg left her with a passed out Beast Boy. "It will be okay." Raven whispered to Beast Boy. She was really assuring herself.
"Raven is staying him tonight. We need to all get some rest." Cyborg said walking into the living room where everyone was. "Okay. I better go back to my team for tonight." Speedy said getting up. "Starfire stay with me tonight I wanna make sure you're safe until everything died down." Robin said leading her to his room. "I'm going to stay up. I'm gonna see if I can't find any traces of Slade." Cyborg said walking to the control room. "I'll walk you out." Adena said getting up beside Speedy. He put his arm around her waist as they walked out beside each other. "Go get some rest I'll see you tomorrow." Adena said kissing him on the cheek. "Are you sure you're okay? I'll stay." Speedy asked rubbing up and down her arm. "I'll be fine." She assured him. He kissed her then got in his car.