Self Cure

"Raven?" Beast Boy said through a muffled cry. "I'm fine Beast Boy." Raven said wincing in pain. "She's not." Cyborg said coming back in the medical room where everyone was except Starfire. "What do you mean?" Beast Boy asked worriedly. "More things showed up in her X ray. She's gonna need some treatments. It's all I know to do. She can't get up until in sure it's okay. Right now she's in critical condition." Cyborg said sadly. "Raven I'm sorry this happened were just gonna have to tough through it." Robin said stroking her bed side. "I think I will..." She stopped as she winced in pain. "Baby. Get some rest Raven it will be okay I'm here." Beast Boy said as he laid her all the way down so she was comfortable. "I need to check on Starfire I'll be back, Cyborg ahead and get some sleep man. Beast Boy same for you." Robin ordered as he walked out. "I'm staying with her." Beast Boy said firmly. "That's fine. Nobody's stopping you dude." Cyborg said as he began to walk off. "How's Bee?" Beast Boy asked. "I don't know I wish I did. Communications got shut down. Don't tell Robin he'd freak." Cyborg said as he left.
"Robin!" Starfire yelled as she flew in Robin's arms. "Hey baby." Robin said through a laugh. "Any sign of the Red X?" Starfire asked nervously. "No, I've got this baby. Your not going anywhere." Robin said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "I will be right back I'm gonna pull a mattress in here we can't sleep on the ground it's too cold." He continued as he left. After four minutes Robin came in with light blue boxers on and a red shirt dragging a mattress with pillows and blankets with a pair of Starfire's black running shorts and one of Robin's big hoodies from when he was young. "Here change into these." Robin said as he smiled because he could tell Starfire was amazed by his apperence. Starfire walked to the side of the room and began to change and put her hair up. "Beautiful." Robin said as she finished and walked to him. He kissed her and then held her in his arms. "Is it a signal of affection on Earth to wear clothing of your loved one." Starfire asked as she played with the hoodie strings. "Yes, well the girls wear the guys stuff." Robin said chuckling and hugging her tighter. "You look sleepy, Robin would you like to get the 'rest'?" Starfire asked caressing his cheek. "Yea, I guess we both should." Robin said laying down with her on his chest. "I love you Starfire." Robin said deeply. Starfire looked up at him and blushed as she returned the same string of words. Starfire soon fell asleep but Robin laid awake with the fear of losing her. "Robin, it will be okay I am indeed safe if you would like to get sleep." Starfire said groggy. Robin kissed her forehead and soon drifted off.
"Robin dude get up! Raven is dying!" Cyborg yelled as Robin carefully slipped out if bed trying not to wake Starfire. "What?!" Robin scream whispered. Cyborg grabbed Robins arm and they ran to the medical room. Beast Boy was beside Raven's bed hysterically crying and holding her. "Is she dead?" Beast Boy said muffled through his cry. "If we don't help her were gonna need you to move." Robin said. "IM NOT LEAVING HER." Beast Boy yelled at Robin. "Stay out of my way or Raven won't live!" Cyborg yelled. He got to work while Beast Boy hovered around him. "Beast Boy?" Raven cried out silently. "RAVEN!" Beast Boy yelled as he tried to shove his way to Raven. "No Beast Boy!" Robin yelled as he made him sit down. "Beast Boy?" Raven muffled out again trying to break away from Cyborg and Robin but she was too weak. "Raven! Baby I'm here I'm sorry!" Beast Boy screamed. Raven suddenly felt stronger as she was self curing herself without knowing. "She seems to be curing herself!" Cyborg said excitedly. "Move!" Raven yelled as she floated in the air and glowed. She then returned to ground and was okay. "Raven!" Beast Boy yelled and ran to her as he embraced her. Raven pulled back and kissed him and let go with a smile. "I didn't know you could do that." Robin said questionly. "I didn't either." Raven said happily. Cyborg walked out as his communicator rang. "Bee?" He asked as he answered and she answered him. "Yes, I know what's happening and I just wanted to see if I could help." She offered. "I couldn't possibly ask that of you." Cyborg responded. "I want to, plus I can watch over things from my tower. I know you don't want me there." Bee added. "Alright tell me if anything changes" Cyborg said as he made a mocking kissing sound and signed off. "Was that...?" Beast Boy began but was interupted. "Yea BB it was." Cyborg said walking out. "What's wrong with him?" Raven asked. "It doesn't matter we have bigger situation right now. As of now Red X is still out there and after Star." Robin said walking out as Raven was still in Beast Boy's arms.
"Hey Star." Robin said sitting behind her and scooting her in his lap. "How is friend Raven's condition? Is she okay?" Starfire asked worriedly and putting her head back on his chest. "She's fine. I'm worried about you." Robin said kissing her head. "I am most fine Robin." Starfire said trying to sound happy as usual. "Baby. I know it's hard having to stay in here worrying about X." Robin said placing his hands on her sides and facing her toward him. She laid down on his chest. "I am worried, I will do the admitting now. I don't wanna be away from you." She said as she began to cry. "Baby, it's okay I've got you." Robin said as he held her.