Chapter 3

~*~

''...''

Staring blankly at my reflection on the lake's water, I felt a new feeling bursting in my heart.

I came back.

To the time where everything started. Where my choices were made. The time where I first took step towards my own doomed fate.

14 years.

At first, I thought I was only dreaming in the few moments I woke up back.

Maybe, I dreamt about those things and woke up now.

No. There's no way a dream could feel that realistic, and there's no way I could dream of 14 years of my life in the future.

Everything isn't my own delusion, it was reality.

I really came back 14 years before I died. So currently, I am 7 years old as of now.

My jet black hair is now clean and smooth, my blood red eyes are deep and isn't lifeless, and my pale porcelain skin is spotless compared to my rough body when I was executed.

However..

''This is..?''

Lifting up my right hand, I saw a black ring with a carved red stone jewel attached in the middle surrounded by smaller red gems.

(A/N: Photo isn't mine. Credits to the owner.)

A single object that I won't be able to forget even after more than 10 years have passed in my life.

''...Siltheur's emblem..''

The ring named after Siltheur, the devil of sin according to the kingdom's religion. Before I had this ring, it is already famous for being a cursed relic. I didn't know why people think it's cursed but, all I know is, this ring is expensive as fvck.

Siltheur's emblem have this rare kind of stone used to create the main detail of the accessory. The red stone in the middle is called ignatius ore.

The mentioned ore is a one-of-a-kind sapphire gem that contains a red color similar to a fire. It was believed that even the hottest flames cannot destroy the stone.

Because of these features, the ring costs over around 30,000,000 gold coins.

Back in the past, I never tried to take it off me. I only lost it when I got bastard-crazy in killing Josh.

Also..

I can feel a strange power inside the ring. Something vicious and terrifying. Something...very powerful.

This thing..

The ring was supposed to be given to me by my grandfather at my 12th birthday, that is 5 years from now. So how is this here?