Chapter 31

~*~

Rosh covered his disgust with a smile on his face. His clenched hands shivered in anger under the table as he screamed inside. Why the fvck does he have to stay in the same room as them?

The crown prince Arthur drank his tea as he chatted with Josh and Selina Vesta.

Rosh just looked at them the whole time while he munched some cookies. As he chewed the crumb, his cheek twitched at them.

'These prats are treating me like air. If they'll just ignore me, why did they even invite me in this troublesome tea party in the first place!?'

''They are shameless pricks, Master.'' Amros said, Rosh agreed. They're bold and shameless kids.

Arthur turned his head to him and gave him a smile. ''Young master Rosh, are you somehow uncomfortable?''

'Fvck you. Can't you see I'm dying here in tension because of your fvcking highness?' Rosh wanted to say but just returned a smile.

''Of course not, your highness. It's just it is one of my rare times being with kids my age.''

''Really? Well, I heard you were kidnapped just days ago, no? How was it?'' The prince asked. This took the attention of Josh and Selina, they turned their heads to them.

''Uhm, Prince Arthur, I think that topic will make young master Rosh uncomfortable.'' Selina said.

Rosh looked at her with furrowed brows, of course, he only displayed his distaste openly when the others had their attention out of him.

Prince Arthur put down his tea and interlocked his hands on his crossed legs.

''Oh, we wouldn't want that would we? Did I make you feel bad somehow, young master Rosh?'' Rosh could hear the mockery in his voice, making his rage go up from the inside. ''No, your highness. You are only concerned of my well being.''

''That spoiled dunce dared to mock my master!?''

'Quiet, Amros.'

''That's a relief then.'' Prince Arthur circled his finger on the teacup.

''I hope you aren't offended, young master. His highness can be a bit playful at times.'' Selina tried to cover for the prince, in fear that Rosh was offended.

''I am not, Lady Vesta. But it is of no concern to you.'' Rosh sounded kind but the end of his words says otherwise.

'In other words, don't talk to me b*tch.'

Selina was speechless. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment. Arthur saw his sweet friend being humiliated slightly by Rosh and got pissed.

''Is that not a bit rude, young master?''

''Oh? Was I misunderstood, your highness? I apologize, I didn't mean it in a bad way, Lady Vesta.'' Rosh stopped himself from curving a smirk unto his lips.

''Ye-yes. I understand, y-young master.'' She barely mumbled her sentence.

The prince furrowed his brows but didn't say anything.

''A-Arthur...u-uh brother? How was your studies? I heard you resumed in tutoring yesterday?'' Josh wanted to lower the awkward atmosphere building up.

'For once in your life, your words are useful Josh.' Rosh said as he came up with an idea to escape. He clasped his hands together and smiled brightly.

''Oh yes, my teacher is very worried of me and——oh! Right, brother. I still have classes for today. I'm sad that we have to bid our farewells now.''