Chapter 7

~*~

''These is the section of our rarest materials that arrived yesterday, young master.'' Pia said and lead them to a specific aisle.

Rosh looked at them stones and secretly furrowed his brows.

These are their rarest? They seemed more like low-level stones in terms of magic energy.

Did she guide them to this section with beautiful stones but low magic-contained?

Rosh cursed under his breath.

''..young master?''

''Oh, yes of course. I'll look now.'' He said and walked through the glass panes of the stones.

He tried so hard just to swallow his frustration and stop himself from arching his brows.

The stones we're utterly useless, only their appearances were exceptional.

Then, he found himself staring at one stone in the farthest of the displays.

It was a simple transparent block but it seems to attract his attention.

Lifting his arms, his hand reached for the glass that's seperating his fingers from the stone.

Suddenly, the Siltheur's emblem produced a faint light along with the stone.

''...h-uh?''

The glow traveled across the air, ignoring the glass and went pass it, Siltheur's emblem absorbed the unknown energy.

Rosh's body suddenly felt refreshed.

His senses became clearer, and his detection for energy became stronger and wider.

He looked at the other stones and almost widened his eyes.

From a while ago, the stone barely contained mana, but now, the surging molecules of energy are raging inside each stone.

''..holy sh*t..'' He muttered under his breath.

It was not that the stones are low-quality, but because the energies are uniquely sealed that he almost didn't sense any magic. The mana stones' energy were closed inside the stone and not around it.

His senses are just aren't enough to detect the faint signs of magic.

The Siltheur's emblem absorbed the magic of the stone and frighteningly heightened Rosh's senses and magic power.

It means, the ring's capabilities is stronger than his own dark magic.

After thinking deeply of it, Rosh couldn't stop himself from smiling widely.

Just in a single day, he have discovered the hidden ability of his ring. No wonder the ring was known as cursed. It was magnificent, really suitable for his villainous self.

He is just so lucky.

'I love myself.'

''Miss Pia.'' He called.

''Yes, young master? Have you decided?'' The attendant asked.

Rosh then pointed at the first to the last corners.

''From there to there, I want to buy everything.''

The woman's and his knight's eyes widened. Are the stones all so beautiful that he wanted all of them?!

''P-pardon?''

''Young master..that is..''

Pia and Hugo couldn't even complete their words. The child's taste of interest are really strange. Usually, noble kids his age would want extravagant things, but he wasn't the same.

Instead of wanting expensive and useless stuff, this young master wanted to buy magic stones instead.

''I like all of them, so I'll buy all of them.''

Hugo felt himself sweating at his young master's indifferent orders. These are all rare stones, the overall cost of all of the stones are more expensive than the cost of a whole villa in the kingdom.

''Uhm, young master, the money we have now aren't enough to buy all of these.'' Hugo said.

''Then, check the settlement for the stones. Name and send them for the Razon duchy.'' Rosh said nonchantly.

He couldn't care less for the cost. Even if he bought a whole building, it wouldn't even affect the duchy's finances.

All he need now is to gain more power by buying all of these stones.

''Yes, young master.''

...

After buying all of the magic stones, Hugo and Rosh now went back to the carriage to go home.

They once again went through a short-travel back to the estate.

Rosh stayed quietly inside the carriage while staring at his ring.

''An ability to absorb energy that even my magic can't sense. How fabulous. The gods just favored the devil.'' He said menacingly.

Not for long, they have arrived back to the Razon estate. Rosh went out of the carriage and entered the manor with Hugo accompanying him.

Yves greeted their return.

''Welcome home, young master!'' She said exitingly. Rosh smiled a fake one.

''I'm home, Yves. Hugo and I went shopping and I even got shiny things. It was really fun, I hope you could go with us next time too!'' He fakingly said to her.

Yves didn't notice the sarcasm in his voice and just replied. ''Of course, young master. I will go with you next time too.''

''Okay!''

''Then, I shall bathe you up, young master so you could change your clothes.''

''Sure.''

***