Chapter 5

~*~

After breakfast, the Razon family now did their own matters while Rosh went to see the duke in his office.

He knocked on the door. Seeing as he didn't receive any answer, Rosh opened the unlocked door.

''Excuse me, father.'' Rosh said gaining the duke's attention.

''What is it?'' The duke asked.

''Could I get your permission to go outside today? I'm going with Hugo to the market, there's something I——''

Rosh didn't finish what he was about to say when the duke cut off his words.

''You can go if you want.''

The duke isn't looking at him so he took this chance to send a death glare. B@stard.

''...I see. Thank you, father.'' Rosh smiled but with eyes of malice.

How he wished he could make the duke beg him to death. But it isn't time yet.

When the day comes, the whole Razon and everyone else who looked down on him, he'll let them understand what agony means.

''Then, I'll excuse myself, father.''

...

Rosh went to where the carriage was waiting for him. Hugo payed his respects to his young master when he went in view.

''Young master, the carriage is ready.'' Hugo said.

''Okay, let's go.'' Rosh said and went inside the carriage.

The carriage started moving with Hugo on the front with the coachman. Rosh just stared at the scenery outside and thinked about his plans.

He have been thinking of going to the market eversince the night.

If he wanted to trash his family out, he had to make sure he is strong enough to do it.

Most noblemen have received blessings from different gods and goddesses, even spirits. His family, of course, is included to the blessed ones.

His magic, darkness, is given by the devil. That power is one of the most scorned yet also one of the most powerful.

But..

The Razon family didn't only have great soldiers but also had many records of having great magicians in their bloodline.

That is why the Razons are incharge of the kingdom's defense, excluding the Imperial knights.

His power alone is enough to destroy the Razon slowly in the dark, however, what if he got caught? What if Josh also got his blessing earlier than expected?

Rosh knew that his comeback will change the events that're supposed to happen in his past life. He had to be ready for the worse.

That's also why he's going to the market. Buying all the powerful mana stones he could find.

His power gives him the ability to extract energy and mana from anything, in a good contrary, his power becomes more and more potent and strong.

Rosh can't let this opportunity to be stronger slip out of his grasp.

He have to be strong, as the villain. The stronger he gets, the more fatal his family will suffer.

-

Arriving at the bustling city, their carriage stopped while Hugo opened the door for Rosh.

He stepped out of the carriage and instantly smelled different scents from food to items.

''Let's go and look around first Hugo.'' Rosh said.

Hugo nodded and followed.

They walked around and looked at many different stores. Then, they coincidentally walked pass the main plaza.

Rosh contemplated at their hateful location.

His gaze went in the middle of the plaza where his execution once occured.

He secretly clenched his fists and sharply glared at the center of the view.

Luckily, Hugo was also looking around that he didn't notice the frightening gaze of his young master towards the plaza.

After a moment, Rosh replaced his darkened expression with an innocent face.

''Over there, Hugo.'' He called his knight and pointed at an old store near an alleyway.

It was secluded and doesn't have any customers at all, everyone can say that in a single glance.

''Young master wanted to enter such a suspicious place?'' Hugo furrowed his brows.

Rosh smiled sweetly and pretended to be a childish kid.

''It is suspicious, that's why it's interesting. Let's go.''

Even though Hugo hesitated, he knew he cannot stop the desires of a child. It is natural for them to be curious of things. He was with him so it doesn't matter anyway.

The two of them went to the isolated and old store.

Rosh opened the door and heard the bell attached near the door corner ring.

'How dirty.'

If the real Rosh was here, he would never step foot in such a place, but the 'him' now isn't the same anymore.

The reason why he chose to go inside the store is because he felt a great energy coming from it.

A man in black robe stepped towards them, Hugo became alerted and almost took out his sword when Rosh stopped him.

''No, Hugo. He must be the store owner.''

Hugo let go of his sword's handle but still wary of the new man's appearance.

''Greetings to our humble customer, welcome to my store.'' The old man said sheepishly.

Rosh narrowed his eyes but eventually smiled.

This man is intruiging.

***