Chapter 38

~*~

Hyacinth stepped out of the shadows, she was stoic yet her ocean eyes glared viciously as it landed on the red eyed boy.

Arms crossed, Hyacinth walked towards them slowly. The heels of her shoes stepping closer gave a sense of anxiety to the younger girl. Anya bit her lower lip and wished she could go back in time and prevent the incoming disaster from happening.

''So you are the sister Anya's talking about. She told me a lot about you.'' Rosh bluffed. Anya didn't give him a single information about her, but bluffing is also a threat to those who don't know. Anya glared at him for using her in a lie, but he ignored her.

''I heard you were so great of a sister.''

Hyacinth furrowed her brows and turned her attention to her sister.

''Si-sister...this-this...I-we uh..''

Anya couldn't think straight and could barely form a proper sentence. Just why is Rosh trying to make things worse for her!? She sighed and muttered 'lord, help me' under her breath. Rosh noticed her in mid-crisis and couldn't help but harden his expression, yet his nosetrils still shaked trying to stop himself from laughing at her predicament.

''Is this amusing? Boy.'' Hyacinth asked him as she observed his expression. She was furious of him. Who gave him the right to touch Anya? How dare he enter these grounds?

Rosh looked up to the woman fearlessly with a smile on his face. ''You're right, I found this very amusing. Your sister is very...unique. I want to know her more.''

Hyacinth went red in rage as he pointed out his interest towards her sister. She clenched her fists so tight her nails almost made her skin bleed. He was really ticking her off.

Throwing him a look of disbelief, Anya slid closer to Rosh and hit his back slightly.

''What are you doing?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?'' She whispered.

Rosh continued smiling at Hyacinth. Killed? None is enough to kill him, he's too much of a bad grass to die.

Anya switched her eyes to the both of them and bit her lip nervously. She's shaking in her toes, she doesn't know what to expect. The worst case scenario is if her sister decides to kill Rosh right here, right now.

If Rosh had heard what she thought, he would've puked blood out of disbelief.

''You're starting to tick me off, brat.'' Hyacinth snarled. ''You're trying to go against me? Who do you think you are?''

Rosh shrugged and grinned at her.

''My name is Rosh Del Razon, just a normal kid, a nobody.'' He raised a brow. ''Why? Are you threatened?''

As he introduced himself, the sisters gave him a look of astonishment. They stared at him as if he was a strange creature. Rosh tilted his head at their odd expressions. Why are they so shocked?

''...Razon..?'' Hyacinth muttered, enlightened.

''It seems you know who I am.'' Rosh said.

Anya didn't take her eyes off of him. Razon? He is from the Razon Duchy? Does that mean...he might know where that is? Not only that, he himself is powerful. H-he might be able to help her recover! She trembled, her heart raying a light of hope.

''What can I say, many people are aware of who we are, our family is quite majestic, it's troublesome really.'' Rosh said in sarcasm.

'Family, majestic? Hah! They're dogs without leashes wearing expensive clothes.' He thought.