Chapter 29

~*~

Night fell, the ducal couple haven't returned. The duke was called to the palace for a meeting while the duchess have her own plans.

At the west wing of the manor, Yves went to check the first young master if he's asleep.

She saw a child's body under the blankets and immediately assumed that everything was well.

Unknown to anyone, the body under the blankets is nothing more than a solidified shadow as a cover for his disappearance.

On the other hand..

Rosh stood unnoticeable from atop of a high building in the city. He wore an all black outfit and used shadows to recreate his build to look more like a teen.

Amros appeared, along with Luar, behind him.

''We have eliminated the outside guards without other disturbance, Master.''

He didn't answer. He just gazed at the townsquare with glowing eyes before he turned back.

Rosh took out something from his mini-compartments. It was a clean white mask with the hole of the left eye creating the number six. The devil's number.

The mask was created with effective and durable materials, along with the enchantments of self-cleaning and tight-grip to prevent it from being taken away by force.

He covered his face as a seal of secrecy.

''Let's go.''

-

Rosh stepped inside the building at a slow pace.

His hands on his pockets, glowing eyes darkening every second, while his blessing leaves traces of dark mists on the path he passed.

Amros had his obvious excitement show while Luar remained neutral.

They have already secured the area, prohibiting any other civilian to pass through, nor see what they're doing. Now, they're free to do what they want.

As the three of them walked inside, Rosh could see the body of the outside guards scattered on the ground.

No other guards or knights have noticed, they are all oblivious of what will come to them. Much to Amros' dismay, but he can't complain since it's a part of his master's plan.

The three didn't bother breaking in to the entrance. Using the shadows, they traveled through the dark and directly went inside.

When three unknown individuals suddenly appeared the knights and staff guarding the building were immediately alerted.

They unsheathed their swords and pointed it at the three.

''Who are you! Speak your motives!'' The knight who noticed them first shouted.

Amros and Luar stood infront of Rosh so they didn't fully recognize him yet.

''Our identities doesn't concern a mere dirt like you.'' Luar said and lifted his left hand.

His palms produced an amber magic circle with ancient rune sysmbols.

''Die.''

Without a waste of second, almost countless poisonous bugs and insects crawled above the knight's body from the ground.

Some of the few bit him, entered his skin, and most of all, entered all existing holes and entrance of his body.

''Ahk! Aaaaaaahh! Get them off, get them off, get them off!! Help me! Aargh!''