Chapter 19

Author's Note:

Hello, readers! I sincerely apologize for not updating for many days. I've been busy since many of my family members from other regions came. Also, I just finished my exam so I think I can manage to update more these days.

Once again, I'm sorry. And thank you for continuing to support my story. Lovelots!

-

~*~

''Excuse me?''

Rosh insanely, truthfully, and absolutely wanted to cuss out of her.

Despite being known as the worthless one, except for his past life, this is the first time he was insulted right infront of his face!

''W-why? I'm not wrong! You are a crimi--hmmph!''

He hastily covered her mouth and looked around.

When he was sure that no one is looking at them, he quietly dragged her outside to the garden.

'Amros, take care of anyone that goes in this place.'

''Sure thing, Master.''

Rosh looked at the greatly struggling Eveia in his arms. This girl sure is strong.

If it wasn't for his absorbed energy power, she would have had broken his arms even if they're at the same physical age.

''Hmmph! Hmmph!''

Eveia stopped moving and tapped his shoulders like she's surrendering.

''Tsk.'' He rolled his eyes before letting go.

''Pwaah! Haah..how dare you, b@stard!''

Rosh narrowed his eyes and extracted 8% of dark magic pressure from his power.

The atmosphere became similar that time when he released his killing intent towards his tutor, Diego.

Feeling such a thing from him, Eveia felt her knees weakened and stumbled down on the bricked ground.

''T-this is dark magic....such power..how?'' She stuttered.

Rosh showed a toothy smile.

''You are still the same, as magnanimous as people expected you to be, Lady Schneider.''

''Who exactly are you?''

Crossing his arms, Rosh looked at her blankly.

''As I said, inside this little body, I am the Rosh Razon from 14 years..scratch that, 13 years from the future since I turned 8 today. Or so atleast to say, this body did.'' He said.

Eveia looked at him with an unbelieving expression that made him roll his eyes.

''I am the same as you, Lady Schneider. I died. And for some unknown reasons, I came back. Whatever the reason is, I interpret it as another chance to prevent my death and start veangance.''

''I--I don't know what you're talking about..''

He smirked.

''Really? Feigning ignorance even when you're caught red-handed. Such an old alibi, young lady.''

''Please cease this instant, young master Rosh. If you do not, I will tell my father about these rude actions you are conveying!''

Rosh acted surprised and showed a fake shocked and scared expression. He even put his palm on his chest and gasped.

''Oh my, how scary. This young lord apologizes if I offended the lady. But still, isn't this just child's play for you?'' He said and grinned.

Eveia's face reddened in embarrassment and fumed in anger.