Chapter 9

~*~

''Once again, the gods...just pitied the incarnation of Siltheur himself.''

-

End of Flashback..

-

Rosh looked at the small box he had in his palm. He tried to do an experiment and tried to absorb the energy.

The nexus pendant, naturally, fought his dark magic.

''Really stubborn.''

Lifting his right hand, he pondered on how to use the Siltheur's emblem.

Thinking for a while, Rosh sighed without finding any ideas on how to activate the ring's power.

''This is complicated. How am I supposed to absorb the energy if I don't even know how to use this..?''

Suddenly, the ring's gem glowed a faint light.

In Rosh's eyes, he could see the mana inside the necklace go through the sealing spell and went directly to the ring.

His body felt a bit stronger, but not as much because the ring only sucked a small amount of mana from the necklace.

Rosh thought that something was kind of strange about the ring. Did it just hear his plea?

''You..could understand what I want.''

The ring immediately glowed again, as if it was responding to his words.

''I see. That makes things easier for me.''

Smiling his victory, Rosh proceeded in owning the nexus pendant's energy once again.

Letting the ring face with the necklace, Rosh ordered.

''Eat.''

At one second, Rosh's body changed. His body felt lighter, stronger, and faster.

His senses felt sharper as if he could hear the slightest sound and see the smallest things from afar. His mana ran through his veins causing his pulses to double in speed.

The nexus pendant made his mana capacity wider.

In this world, mana capacity is as important as hands for a blessed noble. If your mana capacity is small, you will be deemed useless and disgraceful like a disfigured person.

A person's mana starts with an amount that depends on how strong one's blessing is. But, as times passed, mana could become stronger, hence, nobles don't care whether your mana is big or small if you are newly blessed.

The larger one's mana capacity is, the more and the longer one could use his or her magic.

Rosh himself was gifted with ginormous mana capacity in his past life. But, Josh was more than that.

That's why Rosh wanted to enlarge his mana before Josh overcomes his current level of power.

Now, with the help of the nexus pendant, his mana capacity just expanded twice as much as his current mana. It was a succes.

He was brimming with power.

Clenching his fist, Rosh grinned in delight. He finally got something that could be his first step to victory.

''Finally. Wait for me, Josh. I'll happily crush you in the end.'' He muttered.

-

*

The first young master of the Razons just lived his daily routine as usual.

Waking up early then secretly practices swordsmanship and combat. Then eats breakfast, read books, eat lunch, practice magic, eat dinner, then sleep.