Chapter 18

~*~

'This kidnapping event never happened in my past life.' Rosh thought.

''Because of your change, the duke became quite suspicious and feared you will surpass Josh so he have started expanding his connections so the other nobles will vote Josh for the place of heir.''

'Well, I have no thoughts of becoming duke since the duchy will be destroyed by me, anyways.'

''Good point, Master.''

Rosh didn't respond and looked at his front. The other kids kept talking and complimenting Josh like he's a king.

How could kids their age understand how politics work?

'They seem clever. They saw how my father favors Josh, so they also tried to gain his favor.'

He looked at Josh who was smiling and laughing all the time to every single one of them without falter.

'Except, I couldn't find out which one has exactly gained his favor.'

''You seemed left out, young master Rosh.'' He heard a voice call him from his side.

Glancing at her, Rosh put on a fake smile. ''Greetings, young lady.''

She was a girl his age with golden blonde hair and amethyst eyes. Wearing her white dress, she looked like an angel.

However, Rosh noticed the glint on her eyes. It was someone who seemed to look delicate, but actually terrifying.

'Interesting. Is she like me?'

''She is.''

Rosh was taken aback. 'What?'

''She is like you, Master.''

'What are you talking about? I was just joking.'

''You are not suited to joke, Master. But, that girl is also like you. She have been reborn too.''

Rosh stared at her with slowly a smile appearing on his lips. The girl also responded the gaze with a challenging smile.

''Hello, I am Rosh Edward del Razon. May I ask for the lady's name?''

When he asked that, it caught the other children's attention. Rosh smiled at her sweetly that the other kids also blushed, including the males.

The girl was dazed for a second. Surprised about Rosh's beauty. How could a boy be so beautiful?

''Ah, yes. I apologize for my rudeness. My name is Eveia Anais Schneider, from the Schneider duchy.'' She said and curtsied.

Rosh smiled more. She's from a powerful family.

Schneider duchy had the same status rank as the Razons, however, their wealth is something to be envious about. Owning multiple mines where many jewel supplies are bought, they are the wealthiest duchy in history.

Eveia Anais Schneider, the youngest miss of the Schneider duchy. She had two older siblings. A sister and a brother.

Having her golden blonde locks that brightly resembles the sunlight, and a pair of amethyst eyes that sparkles in the moonlight, there's no wonder almost all men in the empire likes her.

In his past life, she was supposedly dead at her 15th birthday but was only marked missing since there's no evidence of her passing away.

It was then a year before Rosh's execution was found out that Eveia Schneider was alive after being saved from the guild, who she worked with for years, hunting her.