Chapter 10

~*~

A few days passed and it was already the day for Rosh to meet his private tutor.

''Young master, Sir Diego Jyulde have arrive.'' Yves said. Rosh smiled.

''Okay! I'll meet teacher now.'' He said.

Rosh looked at the mirror once again. He was wearing a white polo shirt, light brown pants and a red vest with a black tie.

He went out of the room with Yves near behind him.

Yves looked at her young master's back with calculative eyes. She is sure that he have been acting strange these past few days.

Before, Rosh was always quiet and almost never spoke to her and Hugo, but now he always talks to them as if it was a natural thing to do.

Yves wanted to know if her suspicions about the young master knowing about him being monitored by them is true.

''Uhm..young master?''

''Yes?'' He looked back at her.

''Do you perhaps..'' Yves hesitated.

What if her conclusions are wrong? If she asks, her young master will be more aware.

''Perhaps?''

''Ah..no, it's nothing, young master.'' She said.

''Okay..'' Rosh looked infront again but smiled.

He knew what she wanted to ask. He knows that Yves is now suspecting him and his father is fastening his 'fault finding' so that he could make Josh the heir.

But, Rosh knew everything and plans to do everything perfectly so that they could never find him any flaws.

They stopped at the library where the tutor was waiting.

''I'll manage myself here, Yves.'' Rosh said.

Yves panicked. She was trying to follow him everywhere today but..

''Wh-at? Eh? Y-young master..?''

Rosh almost showed his evil smiled because of her reaction.

''Don't worry. I'm just gonna study, I will call you if I needed something.'' He said.

Without anymore reasons, Yves nodded and sighed because of her failure.

''Yes, young master.'' She said before she bowed lightly and left.

Rosh arched his brow and sneered.

''Is she really a knight? She can't even be composed in such situations. Tsk.''

He rolled his eyes. Then looked back at the door and opened it.

Stepping inside the library, Rosh saw the only man who he felt neutral with.

When the man noticed Rosh, he stood up with his lazy eyes and bowed slightly.

''Greetings, young master Rosh.'' Diege Jyulde said.

''Yes, it's nice seeing you again, Sir Diego.'' Rosh answered.

Diego's forehead curled and his brows furrowed. He was confused of how Rosh was acting. Did he hit his head?

''Ehem. Yes, of course. Anyways, here are the new lessons I have prepared for you, please read them all.'' He said as he stacked a pile of thick books infront of Rosh.

''All of them?'' Rosh asked.

''Yes. All of them.''

He wanted to complain. Reading wasn't a problem at all, his mind have extremely sharpened in the past few days causing him to acquire eidetic imagery.