Chapter 26

~*~

Rosh wiped the splattered blood on his cheek. Looking at Sean's corpse with indifferent eyes, he felt satisfied.

Even this little situation can add points in changing the future.

Since the king's future killer is dead, that idiotic crown prince won't be able to succeed the throne easily.

It'll help push down the power of Josh's allies for a little bit.

He snapped his fingers and Amros immediately aided him by cleaning his clothes using magic.

He looked back and felt a little skeptical. Really, it was strange looking at Amros in a humanoid form.

''Amros.''

''Yes, master?''

Rosh's eye twitched. Amros was in the form of an adult man, so he had to look up to him because of the height difference.

''Eversince we had a contract, I haven't really told you to use your power fully have I?''

''Correct. Although it was kind of a waste for a being like me, I'm not that mad in being used for gathering information or doing a few tricks. Those aren't half of my original power.'' Hearing this, Rosh grinned.

''Then, that'll stop now. Use your magic...''

His eyes glowed like a full blood moon.

''....erase the memories of everyone present inside the party. Only the part where I talked to my father, leave everything else untouched.''

''That wouldn't be too hard, master. But may I ask why?''

''I don't want unnecessary questions and troubles when we get back. I got carried away back then.''

''As you command, master.''

Amros' human hands created a small light, similar to a firefly, and let it flow.

''My little servant, you who have heard my master's wishes, erase the remainder of the minds of those who're a piece of that insignificant hour.''

The light started to turn into a line of smoke, it went past through the walls of the warehouse and traveled the wind.

Rosh nodded at Amros and looked at the children floating in the shadow of his dark shadow. They are all fast asleep and he doubt they will wake up soon since the sleeping gas was quite strong.

His dark shadow, who aliased itself as 'Grey', was made from the mix of his darkness atribute and Amros' magic.

Amros created a temporary consciousness for the creature and disguised him with a non-existent face.

There were little to no traces of him being a shadow. Even Rosh was impressed.

The plan he had earlier was quite risky since he knew Samuel Rome was as clever as shit.

But as heavens can't defy, he still was a child and children cannot help their desires to depend or be thankful to their savior.

''Keep those children well, we can't risk getting them suspicious. I must also put a curse condition on Eveia's seal.''

Rosh went to Eveia's sleeping body and used his magic to put on a curse to his restrain. He made a condition for her to never be able to speak of his secrets to anyone or she will suffer even before she speaks a word of it.

Soon, they decided to finish the case. Rosh went and dirtied his own clothes while Amros went and erased all of their traces in the warehouse.

But before they leave, Rosh glanced up.