Chapter 13

~*~

Gotham Alley, Ainchleim Central Capital..

A hooded person lurked in the shadows of the cold quiet street. The man slipped through the moderately high walls of every house and buildings.

He arrived at the end of the alley and entered it. The place was abandoned on the outside, but it was cleanly taken care of on the inside.

The person walked through the only way where 'that person' is. Standing infront of a door, he knocked.

''Come in.'' A small feminine voice gave permission from the inside.

He opened the door and saw her sitting on her chair as she played the knife on her hand.

''I have arrived, m'lady.'' The man greeted while kneeling on one leg.

''You're here, Carlos.''

The woman said and looked at him. She was a very attractive and beautiful lady in mid-20's, with her deep burgundy brown hair that waves down her waist, her glossy cerulean eyes that reflects the ocean, perfect curved body and her apple red lips.

''What did you find?'' She asked the man named Carlos.

''Nothing suspicious in political views as of now, m'lady.''

''Is that so? How about the personal matters?'' The lady added.

''There is one thing, milady. According to the other spies on the manor, they heard that the duke is planning to transfer his trading marks in other places soon. I believe this may also expand his business for the areas that didn't have a chain of his property.'' Carlos stated.

''Oh, so he's trying to overpower the other business influences eh? That man isn't as stupid as I thought. What else?''

''They recieved a few credits from Aphen Household and created a good relationship with them only a few weeks ago.''

''Aphen Household? Marquis William Geord Aphen's?''

''Yes, m'lady.''

''My, my, not only were they expanding their money maker but also their man power and connections. This will be troublesome.'' She said.

Carlos raised his head. ''Shall I take care of them..?''

''No. They have been suspecting us for quite some time, you should know yourself. Don't do something rash or everything we have worked hard for will crumble down.''

''Yes, I apologize. I will do as you say.''

''Good.''

''Do you need me for anything else, m'lady?''

''I have been waiting for that question to come.''

''May I recieve the orders?''

''Find him. He can't run away for too long, we need his power. As one of the most powerful wizards in Dehnsiara Continent, and the only neutral one, he may have the ability to recreate the seal.'' She said.

He bowed his head and answered.

''Your wish is my command.''

***

Razon Manor

Rosh is relaxing at his room's balcony while gently rubbing his ring. He have been thinking for awhile, he have already tied Diego on his side and will soon constrain the headmaster of Blueclyne. Moreover, their birthday banquet is coming soon in less than two months.