Chapter 27

~*~

The man hiding in the ceiling muttered a low curse as he heard the black-haired boy commanding the man to capture him.

Shit! I've been discovered!

Attempting to flee, the man tried to escape through an open window where he originally entered the warehouse.

However, Amros didn't even gave him a chance to move and appeared beside him. He grabbed the man's nape collar, and with his incredible strength, the man couldn't even counter.

The man only ended up choking himself when he tried to run.

A sly grin showed on Amros' lips.

''Tryin' to leave? Don't be too hasty, why don't you join us?'' He said mischievously.

Before the man could answer, both have already disappeared from the ceiling.

Only then when the man opened his eyes did he see himself staring straight infront of the blood-thirsty eyes of Rosh.

He was on his knees with a dark smoky chain wrapped around his arms. He doesn't know what kind of thing that was, but he knew his possibility of fleeing has been disposed of.

Without any choice, he could only look up to Rosh's red eyes and endure the frightening ominous vibe he gets every second.

He knew. The child infront of him isn't someone to be messed with.

Forcing himself to put on a calm face, his expressions failed him. It totally showed an awkward one rather than what he expected.

Rosh quietly gazed at the man kneeling infront of him. Amros was behind the man, guarding him for prevention of escaping.

The man was on his late 20's. With a slightly tanned skin, his tone actually matches his dark red hair, golden eyes and muscular build.

Just being by the same frame as the man, Rosh already felt the warm sting reaction on his finger. Siltheur's emblem is being tempted by the man's magic power. It obviously signifies that he owns great power enough for the ring to crave.

Rosh smirked. A good feast.

The man looked at Rosh with sharp eyes. He knew the child infront of him, the so-called duke's trash. And even though at the present, the man couldn't feel anything great from the boy. However, with the powerful monster behind him, kneeling with words to the child, the man knew better. There's no way a 'trash' could enslave someone more powerful than he is.

''So, what do we have here?'' Rosh said. He lifted the man's chin using his finger.

''Who are you?'' The man didn't reply. Rosh's eyes glowed and the man started to choke with his killing intent.

''Don't fvcking dare to ignore me, you mongrel. Speak.'' Rosh threatened and lowered his killing intent.

''*cough! cough!*..tsk. Zebed Qearl.'' He answered.

''Pfft, heh.'' Amros chuckled at the background. Making 'Zebed' furrow his brows. Rosh hummed.

''A unique name. So, tell me, 'Zebed', why are you spying on us? Eversince that man took us, you've been there right?'' Zebed's eyes quivered. They noticed him? How is that possible? He even used his most powerful stealth technique.

''Cat got your tongue? Are you surprised, foolish sir? You must've had thought you wouldn't be noticed. How stupid.'' Amros commented.

''You didn't answer, Zebed. Don't fall in silence, or I'll let you fall in slumber. Where you wouldn't wake up anymore though.''