Chapter 15

~*~

Rosh hurriedly went to his room and locked the door, incase someone carelessly disturbs him. Knowing that Yves will also investigate the 'killing-intent incident', he didn't bother to intervene with the servants or his family.

That way, he can have this free time finding out all the things about that voice that he heard in the morning.

Taking a deep breath, he called out. ''Come out.''

Suddenly, a dark mist swarmed on the floor and there appeared a dark figure, that creature.

''You finally seeked me, my successor.''

''I don't seek you, nor do I have to be that 'successor' crap you are talking about. Give me the answers I want.''

''Fiesty eh? Unfortunately, those answers can only be given to you if you completed my wishes too, Rosh.''

Rosh knotted his forehead.

''You wanted payment?''

''Nothing in this world is free, you know? I am accurately sure that you are aware of that too.''

''I am.''

''So, what do you think? In exchange of giving you information, you shall give me what I want in return.''

Hearing that there's nothing really to lose, Rosh gave in to the being's request.

''Fine.''

''Then, it's a deal. Now, for your part, you have to ready your head. It might be a bit of a shock for you, or maybe you won't even understand.'' It warned him.

''Stop cutting the chase and speak.'' He said.

The creature chuckled at the child's actions. It was really different from what he is showing to other people.

At first, it only chose Rosh to be its successor because he owned the Siltheur's emblem. But after everything that happened, it changed its mind.

The being have been observing Rosh since early morning and it was very impressed as to how he managed to deceive those humans. When he let out his killing intent, the creature was even more amazed. A child his age could manifest such powerful bloodlust.

''Fufufu. Everything?''

''Everything. You must tell me every single detail I needed in my question. And make sure it's the truth and nothing but the truth or the deal is off.''

''My pledge is on your hands. I shall give you the honor to ask what you wish to know then.''

Rosh tsk-ed because of the sudden order. This unknown being even commanded him?! He tried to calm himself because information is more important than his emotions. He took a deep breath before speaking.

''What are you?'' Rosh went straight to the point.

''I am an existence unknown to many and to no one.''

''Unknown to many but also to no one? What do you mean?''

''I am a not-suppose-to-exist-being that is actually existing. A lifeform that declines the rules of god. A creature that is prohibited to step on these worlds but is actually residing in it.''

''You are uttering bullshits. Your words are not that easy to understand for a seven year old, you know?'' Rosh said irritated.

He may be an intelligent adult internally, bit the words of the creature is completely complicated and he couldn't comprehend what they mean. Then, the creature laughed loudly.