Chapter 17

~*~

Rosh arrived at the halls. He saw many nobles gathering and talking to each other. The noble children are in another area where he and Josh would start their own child's meeting too.

''Brother, you're here. Happy birthday!'' He turned and saw Josh approaching him with a smile.

Josh was wearing a white long sleeved polo, a black tie, black pants, blue vest and a blue tailored suit.

His outfit coincidentally matches Rosh, it makes them look more of twins with clothes matching their eye colors.

''Here comes the enemy saint, Master.''

'I can see that.'

Forcing himself to smile, Rosh said. ''Happy birthday too, brother. You look handsome.''

''You look very handsome too, brother! I can't wait to have some fun later!'' Josh excitingly said.

Despite the bitterness, Rosh couldn't agree more with Josh. Sooner or later, his fun will begin.

''Josh Edmund, Rosh Edward.''

''Father! Mother!''

Rosh looked at his back and saw the duke and the duchess walking towards them with matching white colored outfits. It made them looked like an angelic and kind couple.

Rosh heard Amros laugh inside his mind.

''They look totally different than their true colors, Master! And it's so funny! Hahaha!''

With Amros' words, Rosh smiled.

'Indeed. They looked hideous in those clean white fabrics. Maybe they'd be more beautiful if those clean silk will be tainted with blood.'

''This servant can't wait to see such a scene.''

Rosh only silently humped. ''Hello, father, mother.''

The duke nodded.

''I can see you two are ready. Make sure to do good today. Attention will be showered on you since its your birthday.'' The duke said.

''Yes, father.'' Both of the boys answered.

The duchess started fawning over Josh on to how he looked handsome or how he looked so good in his suit.

''You looked so cute and handsome, my dear Josh. I'm sure many girls will like you!'' The duchess said.

''Thank you, mother. You look very beautiful too!'' Josh said while smiling.

''Oh, how sweet of you, Josh.''

Rosh looked at them nonchantly.

'How cringey. It makes me sick.'

With an innocent face, Rosh spoke to the duchess.

''Am I handsome too, mother?'' The duchess looked at Rosh with a nonchant look.

''Of course. You look okay, Rosh.'' She said shortly and returned to praising Josh again.

Rosh clenched his jaw and sharpened his eyes. 'Okay'? Just 'okay'? This d@mned old hag!

''The party will soon start, let's go inside.'' The duke said.

-

''Please welcome, Duke Jeremiah and Duchess Roxanna del Razon.''

The master of the ceremony, which is the right hand of the duke announced the couples' names. Everyone with the lower statuses payed respect to them while many others got intimidated by the authority they have in their aura. But, some saw their appearances charming and sweet because of their smiling faces while wearing their white outfits.